Human Resources Professional
13639 Tortona Lane #2121, Windermere FL 34786
407-373-4482 ⧫ email@example.com
A Human Resource Management professional, with a Master’s in Business Administration and over 15 years of experience in a range of management and HR roles. Strong track record in the strategic and operational management of personnel with special focus on recruitment efforts, employee benefits, employee relations, relationship building, workforce planning, and project management. Strives to understand client needs and provide exceptional results. A dedicated and committed individual who excels in:
· Developing and implementing HR processes specifically related to 401k plans and change management.
· Evaluating and recommending best practices to the application of human resource systems and policies.
· Resolving organizational capability issues and proactively identify opportunities that align with business needs.
· Engaging and influencing senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Business Administration
· Organizational Development
· Payroll Processing using Paycor
· Human Resource Information Software
· Recruiting, Training and Development
· American with Disability Act (ADA)
· Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
· Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
· Employment Law and Employee Relations
· Social Networking, Search Engines, Social Media, Job Boards, Candidate Database.
· ADP Payroll Systems
· Newton Software/ Applicant Tracking System
· Typing Speed of 50 wpm
· Human Resources Management
· Strategic Staffing
· Business Systems Analysis
· Workers Compensation and Benefits
· Innovative Sourcing
· Exit Interviews Design
· Reports Evaluation
· Paychex: Payroll & HR Solutions
· Payroll Management/ Workforce Management
· Project Management
· Inventory, Performance Management & Appraisals
Keller Graduate School of Management Orlando, FL
Master’s in Business Administration with a 3.7 GPA 02/2016
Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business; Mu Phi Chapter
DeVry University Orlando, FL
Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management 05/2014
Presidents Awards; Deans List
Everest University Orlando, FL
Associate’s in Business Management 01/2012
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
AA Metals Inc Orlando, FL
HR Generalist 07/2018 – Present
· Administer compensation and benefit plans
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
· Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
· Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
· Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
· Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
· Undertake tasks around performance management.
· Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
· Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
· Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
· Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
PCI Security Inc Orlando, FL
HR Director 01/2018 – 07/2018
· Overseen the HR department.
· Supervised and provided consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
· Recruited and hired high-performing employees. Conducted recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; worked with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducted reference checking; extended job offers; conducted new-employee orientations; monitored career-path program and employee relations counseling; and conducted exit interviews.
· Ensured compliance with federal, state and local laws and industry regulations.
· Identified opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
· Developed and administered various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel.
· Developed and maintained affirmative action program; maintained records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
· Developed, and implemented personnel policies and procedures; prepared and maintained employee handbook on policies and procedures; performed benefits administration to include claims resolution, changed reporting, and annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
· Implemented and annually updated the compensation program; revised job descriptions as needed; analyzed compensation; and monitored the performance evaluation programs.
Harley Davidson Orlando, FL
HR/Payroll Manager 3/2014 – 12/2015
· Performed pensions, retirement plans, daily operations and labor controls.
· Monitor employee work hours, overtime, breaks, and processed payroll using Paycor.
· Involved in Talent Acquisition including screening resumes, interviewing, selecting candidates for hire, and training employees.
· Managed all onboarding paperwork and background checks for new hires.
· Coordinated open enrollment for health insurance, explained benefits, and managed paperwork.
· Conducted Exit Interviews, terminations, and enrolled former employees in unemployment benefits.
· Managed a Staff of 100 employees daily, provided professional development, performance evaluations and scheduling.
· Hosted special events, hired temporary workers, and managed up to 60+ people to successfully run full day events.
· Administered Company Policies including dress code, employee performance, conduct, and behavioral policies.
· Identified immediate and long-term objectives, and formulated and monitored specific strategies to achieve them.
· Improve recruitment procedures by introducing a “thorough outreach” module, making the process 50% faster than before.
Men’s Warehouse Orlando, FL
HR/Operations Manager 3/2010 – 3/2014
· Improved employee development by coaching and providing flexible learning options.
· Managed Onboarding of new hires such as, I-9 forms, new hire paper work, and direct deposit enrollment.
· Processed Payroll using PeopleSoft.
· Business Administration.
· Redefine and processed the human resource information system such as centralizing employees database.
· Completed Insurance forms for open enrollment.
· Conducted Exit Interviews, employee relations, scheduled meetings, interviews, and transport.
· Managed a staff of 45 daily, perform employee reviews, and teach employees to own their career development.
· Effectively communicated and build rapport and relationships via telephone, internet and social media.
· Took inventory and examined merchandise to identified items to be reordered or replenished.
· Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are administered correctly.
· Requisitioned merchandise from supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, and or advertised specials.
· During inventory, saved the companies from shrinkages and $45,000 loss.
Chico’s FAS Orlando, FL
Assistant Store Manager 3/2008 – 2/2010
· Monitored Quality Control and loss prevention management daily.
· Managed a staff of 25 employees daily.
· Provided professional training, coaching & mentoring, and personal development to employees.
· Conducted Visual presentation and Store Displays.
· Knowledge of structured candidate assessment methodologies.
· Managed payroll, financial reports, legal documents, and administered company policy and procedures.
· Effective in achieving daily sales goals and quotas.
Citi Trends Orlando, FL
Assistant Store Manager 1/2004 – 3/2008
· Managed company payroll and a staff of 10 employees daily.
· Managed stock through shipping and receiving.
· Implemented and processed improvement strategies to continuously improve recruitment process such as detailed job posting, testing candidates, emphasized growth and development, and ensuring the process is consistent with all applicants.
· Provided loss prevention and ensured losses are accountable for.