Human Resources Professional
Ocala, FL (Willing to Relocate) · (352) 804-2115
GATESALLISON4@GMAIL.COM · linkedin.com/in/gatesallison/
Experienced Generalist Positioning for a Human Resources/ Employee Relations advisor role with a stable and dynamic organization. Core Competencies include
Workflow planning | Multi-unit operations management | Employee Relations Expertise
Risk management | Purposeful | Strategic Human Resources Planning
Human Resources Compliance Leader | Complex problem resolution |Knowledgeable in various HRIS systems
HUMAN RESOURCES EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
SUMTOTAL SYSTEMS JANUARY 2017- PRESENT
· Currently manage all on site human resources and Employee Relations for 100+ employees. Increased retention rates by assisting and leading implementation of an updated onboarding program.
· Work daily with SAP, PeopleSoft and ADP
· Support cross functional team environments with exempt and non-exempt staff
· Connect with over 20 new hires a month in WebEx, face to face and virtual new hire orientations.
· Ensure 100% accuracy of all HRIS entered data for employee records.
· Led the employee relations improvement efforts resulting a 100% follow up on all employee relations issues and a decrease in employee unsatisfactory reviews.
· During this time successfully manage to resolve high level issues, work with on site and remote employees in a fast-paced technology-based organization.
· Work with high level key decision makers to provide guidance, Human Resources support and business partnership. Partner with benefits to streamline and consolidate the leave of absence policies for paid and unpaid leaves, absences and medical documentations, Coordinate and complete all new hire orientations for locally based and remote employees as well implemented process changes to lead to higher retention rates.
· Utilizing employment law expertise, conflict resolution and highly strategic thinking able to resolve 95% of employee relations issues within short time frame.
· Leading through influence has resulted in managers seeking counsel and advise on all employee and human resources issues before making employee related decisions.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
TURNER CONSTRUCTION MARCH 2016-JANUARY 2017
· During this time as a HR Generalist for a Fortune 500 organization. Managed and developed a progressive experience in Human Resources, Payroll, and benefits.
· Advised upper management on best practices in regard to salary increases, promotions, terminations and hiring of new staff. Reviewed over 100+ employees individually with upper management.
· Oversaw college recruiting, onboarding and career planning. Led college recruiting activities from planning, on site interviews and over 30 offers each session for both Orlando and Miami locations.
· Coordinated on-site employee events such as new hire engagement activities to great success. Employee surveys rated engagement at 92% satisfactory.
· Assisted employee conflict resolutions, employee engagement activities while also providing support to operational executives.
· Managed onboarding process to ensure employee retention rates continued to trend in a positive direction.
· Maintained all employee files, securing data into employee database, extensive SAP exposure as well as followed up with employees on data changes to ensure complete accuracy and transparency.
HUMAN RESOURCES Business Partner
SPX FLOW INC. JUNE 2013-FEBRUARY 2016
· Was the sole HR contact for various periods for over 150 on site employees.
· During this role managed successfully all aspects of Human Resources for large global manufacturing organization, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations;
· Functioned as a strategic HR business partner to an assigned functional area and shifts.
· Drove employee engagement and activities as a leader resulting in a 90% satisfaction rating by employees,
· Led train the trainer’s sessions for over 30 leaders of the organization with great results
· Performance management, benefits and employee relations expertise to ensure success of the business unit and support from the human resources department.
ASHLEY ELLIS STAFFING JUNE 2010-MAY 2013
· Engaged in full cycle recruiting, pursued active and passive candidates using traditional tools, databases and techniques; evaluates candidate technical qualifications, and conducts pre-screen interviews to assess candidate.
· Recruited over 75 candidates to full time positions in the course of 6 months.
· Extended offers to potential employees as well as advised hiring managers on interview tactics to ensure the best hire was made.
· Ranked in top 10 of employee’s nationwide on multiple occasions and ensured goals were met on a weekly basis.
Western Governors University
Business Administration 2006-2009
Society of Human Resources Certified Professional
January 2016-Current SHRM-CP