3D Computer Animator
Andrew J. Kim
3401 Miami Street, St Louis, MO
301 Baker St., Mount Dora, FL 32757
Dear Steamroller Studios Recruiting Team,
I’m very excited to see a position available within your company for Animator. Based on my skills in Computer Graphic/Animation, I feel I’m a great match for this job and will fit nicely within your organization.
I am drawn to character animation and video gaming, which had driven me to complete my Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Animation at Ringling College of Art and Design. I’ve gained expertise working with the animation pipeline including pre-production, storyboard layout, and keyframe animation. I aim to help your team with these skills to break boundaries and improve.
My tenure at Pure Imagination Studios and We Are Royale have sharpened my skills with Maya and various programs. I collaborated with production teams regarding character rigging and character acting choices for client needs within strict deadlines. The following link will take you directly to my portfolio reel.
I would like to meet with you on the phone or Skype to gain your perspective, as this would be an opportunity to have a lasting relationship.
Andrew J. Kim
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Autodesk Maya
August 2014 - May 2018
Bachelor's Degree at Ringling College of Art and Design
– Received Computer Animation Training regarding Autodesk Maya
February 2019 - April 2019
Computer Animator at Pure Imagination Studios
– Key-framed Animation of 3D Characters and Creatures
– Worked closely with supervisors to develop stylized animation
– Matched storyboards & recorded dialogues with animation
June 2018 - October 2018
Computer Animator at We Are Royale
– Troubleshooted rigging & skinning issues with models
– Collaborated with production team to deliver animation
– Modeled 3D assets ranging from props to full characters