Creative Coordinator And Writer
Production Coordinator – B Morrow Productions
· Provides production coordination and in field art direction support to high profile theme park project.
· Administrative responsibilities include, Research, Organization and distribution of information, prop purchasing, notetaking and distribution, creation of meeting agendas, and team communication.
· Creative support includes creative concept and writing, updating the creative narrative, assist with employee creative training and the creation of a team manual
· Creative, Technical and Copywriting for Themed Entertainment and Media Companies
· Clients Include: ITEC Entertainment, Falcon’s Treehouse, It Ain’t Shakespeare, Creative Powerhouse, IronPixel Media, Attractions Magazine, DRIP, Slice Creative Network, InterAmerica Stage, Inc.
Techincal Director – Theatre South
· Research, Purchase, Install, Operate and Maintain all Theatrical Equipment
· Hire, Train, and Schedule Theatrical Designers and Backstage Crew
· Coordinate with Directors, Designers, Ushers, and Board Members
Administrative Assistant – Slice Creative Network
· Write and Organize Monthly Newsletter
· Collect and Post Social Media Updates
· Complete Miscellaneous Assignments from CEO and Board Members
Orlando Attractions Magazine: The Show – www.AttractionsMagazine.com
· Wrote and produced weekly TV/YouTube show with an online subscriber base of over 200,000.
· Hosts segments on the air with reporting and interviews.
· Writes articles for the quarterly magazine
DRIP (Live Attraction) – Story Writer – www.ILoveDrip.com
· Writer and creative consultant fleshing out a story in a setting with no dialogue.
· Presented nightly in the heart of the tourist district in Orlando.
December 2011-January 2018
HBIF 25th Anniversary (Video Presentation) – Producer – www.HBIFFL.com
· Scripted story and organized interviews for a retrospective on the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund.
January 2016-October 2016
Florida Virtual School – Engagement Writer
· Edited and reviewed course content from subject matter experts
· Wrote video scripts and directed voice over sessions
· Brainstormed engaging content and style for new lessons and modules
January 2016-May 201
Digitec Interactive – Writer
· Created engaging content for eLearning courses
· Supported the marketing team through social media
· Brainstormed new gamification and eLearning concepts.
March 2015-December 2015
Stage Technician – Walt Disney World
· Freelance backstage technician.
August 2004-September 2014
Best Playwright – Play In A Day Festival
Winner – Battle Tactics – Lakeshore Players 10 Minute Play Festival.
Best Overall Play – Play in a Day Festival
Best Musical and Best Comedy – Waiting For Maupin – Orlando Fringe
Associates of Arts – Valencia College