Ashley R Boswell
firstname.lastname@example.org · www.linkedin.com/in/ashley-boswell
Human Resources Professional with a wide range of experience managing employee relations issues, training, performance management processes, and compliance. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization. Proficient with HRIS and enjoy making the workplace more efficient. Currently studying to obtain my PHR credential.
ASSOCIATE HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST, BANK OF ENGLAND MORTGAGE
● Manage the HR functions for regional branch locations located in 40+ states.
● Actively engage in the resolution of employee relations issues, conduct investigations, and offer recommendations to management in employee coaching, counseling, performance monitoring and assist in defining and applying State and Federal employment laws and company policies.
● Reduce the number of employees not complying with the Affordable Care Act by tracking the hours of all non-exempt full time and part time employees each pay period.
● Communicate with managers and disposition applicants properly per our Affirmative Action Plan.
● Coordinate all leave of absence cases and workers’ compensation claims.
● Execute any and all trainings to stay compliant with our company and every individual state training requirements, including sexual harassment and diversity training.
JUNE 2018-SEPTEMBER 2018
FOIA COORDINATOR, CITY OF LITTLE ROCK
● Coordinated Freedom of Information Act Requests that came through for the city.
● Implemented a new procedure to streamline FOIA Requests.
● Registration Chair of the Arkansas Public Employee Human Resource Association (APEHRA).
MAY 2018-JUNE 2018
PART-TIME LABOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST, CITY OF LITTLE ROCK
● Organized training material and documents for the city-specific training conducted by the Labor and Employee Relations Division of the Human Resources Department.
● Identified issues and offered support to the Labor and Employee Relations Manager and Human Resources Analyst-Senior concerning Labor and Employee Relations matters.
AUGUST 2017 – MAY 2018
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT, GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF ARKANSAS
● Updated and improved employee orientation training modules to make them more engaging and the information more concise.
● Programmed employee surveys to assess where problem areas are within the company to ultimately reduce turnover and improve employee’s attitudes and perceptions about the workplace.
● Integrated two Human Resource Information Systems to aid coworkers in other job duties
MASTER’S OF INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT LITTLE ROCK
My degree works well in a Human Resource capacity as it is more based on the research and theoretical design of HR. I am knowledgeable in aspects ranging from analysis of jobs, to Training and Development, to understanding why employees remain at and leave jobs, to being able to consult with businesses.
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCES AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT LITTLE ROCK
B.S. PSYCHOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL ARKANSAS
• Training and Development
• Writing Skills
• ADP & Paycom
• Microsoft Office Suite
• SPSS and R Studio
• Communication Skills
• Employee Relations
Society of Human Resource Management Since September 2017
Central Arkansas Human Resource Association Since October 2017