Professional production and talent coordinator with nine years of experience in live television administrative work. Resourceful and detailed-oriented in coordinating technical, personnel and financial aspects of a Production department including scheduling, planning, and talent relations. A collaborative liaison between interdepartmental stakeholders and internal and external teams. Excels in rapidly changing, fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership qualities. Committed to quality performance and excellent customer service, easily adapting to new procedures and software. Resourceful problem solver skilled at finding innovative solutions to streamline internal processes. Consummate professional with the ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision, and complete multiple projects with competing deadlines while maintaining a calm and positive outlook.
- Adobe Software
- Final Cut
- Final Draft
- Microsoft Office Suite
Film & Media Arts at University of Tampa
December 2018- Present
Traffic Coordinator at Nexstar Media Group
Oversees and manages the daily commercial schedules for assigned TV stations. Manages the daily preparation, maintenance and accuracy of on-air logs utilizing meticulous management of commercial inventory to maximize revenue. Provides advertisers with accurate commercial placement and billing, while working within company guidelines, procedures, and deadlines.
• Daily use of software to schedule inventory in order to maximize station revenue
on high demand stations in sell out situations
• Data and order entry
• Posting of daily commercial logs
• Preparation and maintenance of reports
• Ensure that all programs, commercials, and public affairs materials are aired in accordance with FCC regulations and Nexstar’s policies
August 2018-November 2018
Talent Coordinator at HSN
Collected, organized, and distributed all information pertaining to or impacting the live shows in which talent is involved, including but not limited to; the scheduling and coordinating of all talent, managing the flow and accuracy of all information pertaining to the live show, maintaining guest management, and coordination and support of vendors / guests. Partnered with internal and external clients, managed expectations and negotiated talent requests to ensure HSN, brand, and department standards are met. Communicated changes effecting the live show with urgency and clarity to necessary external and internal partners.
• Built and oversaw pre-production live schedules
• Facilitated the flux of talent to ensure pre-production appointments were met
• Coordinated and updated scheduling protocol to stay within budget
• Collaborated with a variety of teams to ensure success for programming
• Facilitated brand agreements with external vendors
• Supported talent in offline shoots, and various social needs
June 2011- August 2014
Visual Specialist at HSN
• Led a team of Visual Coordinators to prepare and successfully air HSN product.
• Coordinated and assisted on high profile shows, including concerts and film integrations
June 2010- June 2011
Visual Coordinator at HSN
• Assist Visual Specialists with product prep for the HSN broadcast, ensuring all items are visually appealing, complete, and functional. Prep included: unpacking, steaming, sorting, verifying quantities and quality, creating displays, table trafficking and other aspects of broadcast product display.
• Coordinated product movement from prep areas to studios during the HSN broadcast, while adhering to HSN show and studio standards.
• Anticipated, and reacted to, Show Host and Guest needs during the HSN broadcast, including requests related to product, Host cards, supplies, and props.
• Maintained departmental props and supplies through proper use, maintenance, and storage.
• Ensured timely return of all product (in good condition), to HSN warehouse