1380 Greensboro Lane 93, Sarasota, Florida 34234
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL Jefferson Forest High School,
B.F.A Major: Illustration, May 2018 Forest, VA
GPA: 3.2/4.0 Advance Diploma, May 2014
National Honors Society
ART and LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE _________________________________________
Mentor Program- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida Spring 2017 – present
• Selected to help underclassman with projects and life issues
Hasbro workshop- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL Fall 2016 – present
Selective program, where only 20 people get accepted to create a toy
• Design an impactful character and nerf blaster
• Learned the process and workflow to sculpt a toy
Freelance painter- Lynchburg, Virginia and Sarasota, FL 2015 – present
Capitalizing on paintings skills and design in order to meet clients needs in a piece.
• Negotiated with clients on the design mood of the painting.
Visual Development- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL Spring of 2015 – present
Developed a story that revolved around a character and environment
• Brough life to characters through 3d models and paintings.
Zbrush Sculptor- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL Fall 2015
Specialized Course that required to submit a Zbrush sculpt in order to qualify for advance course
in Digital Ecorche.
• Constructed the human body in Zbrush from muscle to bones
• Memorize and learned the functions of the muscles through 3D form
ART SKILLS / TECHNIQUES __________________________________________________
• 3D modeling Programs: Advance in Zbrush, knowledge in Maya, 3DS Max, and Substance
• Other Programs: Advance in Photoshop, basic knowledge about Illustrator.
• Proficient with traditional media including oils, acrylics, clay, and sculpey.
- Oil painting
Bachelor in Illustration at Ringling College of Art and Design