Game Designer, Programmer & Level Designer — (Feb 2018 – May 2018)
● Created the First Person Character and its respective mechanics for
the game “ Speed Arena ” in Unreal using Blueprints.
● Created simple AI using Pawn Sensing components while also
creating AI specific mechanics and behaviors.
● Created a “Metrics Test Level” where I scale setups so that the level
designers can build obstacles that are tailor-made to the player
character I built.
● Designed levels that adhere to industry standards by using BSPs and
accounting for geometry scaling, proper interaction flow, and player
● Wrote and iterated upon the game’s design document.
Game Designer, Level Designer — (Oct 2017 – Nov 2017)
● Designed chambers on paper and on Google Draw for a top down
puzzle game called “Salty Side Dungeon” developed in Unreal.
● Placed nodes to construct the AI’s pathing and made sure it didn’t
interfere with the setups in place.
Game Designer, Mission Designer — (Sep 2017 – Aug 2017)
● Created a stand alone fan-made mission for Infamous 2 using the
game’s “User Generated Content” mode.
● Programed all the mission’s functionality using the editor’s visual
● Created comic-styled cutscenes that contextualize the mission’s
objective using various character models and poses.
● Placed and arranged enemies while assigning them unique behaviors
and paths that best serve the mission’s flow and balance.
● Designed and programed multiple ways for the player to beat the mission using their knowledge of the main game, alongside clues and
landmarks that I’ve placed and tested.
● Unreal Engine 4
● Unreal Blueprints
Revision Control Software
● Google Docs Cloud Sharing
● Mega Maker
● Infamous 2 UGC
● Hotline Miami 2 Level Editor
Jan 2016 - May 2018
Game Design Bachelor's of Science at Fullsail University