Game Developer/Project Manager
Applications: Jira, Trello, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, Team Communication, Scheduling, Hardware/Software Maintenance, Unreal Engine 4, Unity3D, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, 3D Coat, Perforce, Git, Blueprints, C, Audacity, FL Studio, Ableton.
Development: Project Management, Team Leadership, World Building, Whiteblocking, Environment Design, Terrain Editing, Lighting, Set Dressing, Narrative, AI Encounters, Pacing, Ambience, Iteration, Low/High Poly Meshes.
Pastry Panzer Panic! | Student Video Game | University of Central Florida
– Collaborated with a team of twenty to develop a four level 3rd person tank warfare game.
– Set dressed, designed, and world-built singleplayer and multiplayer levels utilizing Unreal Engine 4.
– Used project management tools and methods to help lead the design team responsible for developing level 3.
– Designed iteratively using qualitative testing and player feedback.
– Created and balanced enemy encounters and objectives scenarios.
– Modeled, UV’d, textured and implemented stylized architectural 3D models to fit the scenery of various levels.
Now Museum, Now You Don’t | Student Video Game | University of Central Florida
– Collaborated with a team of nine to develop three levels for a stealth/action game.
– Led design team through gameplay design, level design and documentation using agile development methodologies.
– Set dressed, implemented assets, world built and composited lighting and effects utilizing Unreal Engine 4.
– Balanced enemy encounters and designed AI pathing.
Dino Grind! | Student Video Game | University of Central Florida
– Collaborated with a team of five to develop an endless runner in Unity 3D.
– Utilized agile development methodologies to lead the team through all phases of production.
– Led creative direction, production and design throughout development.
Cox Media Group | IT Engineer | 6/2017 – current
– Assistant to the IT manager responsible for upkeep on all hardware and software throughout the building.
– Help desk support for all employees.
– Coordinator for all hardware and software upgrades for a brand new studio being built.
– On call technician for all radio tower sites belonging to Cox Media Group in Central Florida.
e2i: Creative Studios | Design/Intern | August 2016 – December 2016
– Utilized agile development methods for a client based project built for a mixed reality headset, MREAL, using Unity3D.
– Designed levels and gameplay around research findings pertaining to exercises used by stroke patients for a serious game prototype.
– Created and implemented accurate exercise animations based off of research findings.
– Maintained project documentation and scope.
Alliance Communications | IT Administrator | July 2015 – May 2016
– Senior programmer that iteratively developed phone operator scripts for client based projects.
– Supervised programming team to ensure operator scripts were fitting business standards and client needs.
– Maintained all office hardware, software, email storage, computer setups and networking.
– Troubleshoot and collaborated with colleagues to repair computer and server related problems.
University of Central Florida
BA in Digital Media – Game Design
2013 – 2017