Seven-year veteran, fast-learner in high pressure situations. Versatile skill set, personable and
positive attitude with a teamwork ideology. Experience with Autodesk Maya, rigging, managing
game engine assets and blueprints, and animation. Problem-solver with a passion for creating new
tools and efficient workflow. Credits include AAA game title, and three films.
Technical Animator/Rigger, EA Tiburon: Madden 18 “Longshot” — Aug 2016-Aug 2017
● Developed character and environmental asset rigs.
● Worked with in-house motion and facial capture team to help develop better motion
● Maintained Frostbite game engine and blueprints.
● Researched and created solutions for all rigging needs
● Wrote and maintained scripts using Python, and UI development with PySide.
● Developed workflows for fast creation of rigs.
● Worked with animation team to solve complex problems and paint weights based on new
● Developed joint based pose space deformation to ensure met requirements for game
● Improved pipeline workflow by expanding toolset capabilities outside of Maya.
● Integrated rigs from Maya into engine and create scripts to expedite the process.
● Developed process to utilize Maya’s constraints and dynamic systems on game ready
Freelance: Technical Artist, Ozark Shark: A SyFy Original Film — Jan-Feb 2016
● Utilized animation experience to develop a complicated shark rig.
● Implemented an auto swim function to the tail to speed up animation production.
● Executed direction and critique with minimum supervision.
Freelance: Video Producer, Filmscape Productions — Jan 2016-Jun 2016
● Received direction for the production of a range of video styles and executed quickly
while delivering on time.
● Designed motion graphics as needed while maintaining the brand of large name clients.
Freelance: Character Animator, Triune Films — Mar-Apr 2014
● Performed character animation for frog character with direction for “Adobe and the Frog”
for display at NAB 2014 showcasing new features between Adobe Software’s Premiere
Pro and After Effects.
Broadcast Journalist, U.S. Army — 2012-2015
● Recognized for outstanding production of an in-house marketing video for Majors
attending the Intermediate Level Education Course (still in use) saving Fort Drum over
$30,000 in production costs
● Produced motion graphics branding, IDs, spots, and targeted messaging videos
● Successfully managed multiple projects under tight deadlines
● Regularly interacted with external media while assisting with coordination and
transportation to News events around Fort Drum
● Assisted senior leadership in the development of operational strategies and messaging
● Succeeded in a rapidly changing and stressful environment by analyzing and
● Provided guidance to subordinates
● Produced radio/television features, public affairs announcements, and newscasts
Full Sail University
BS Computer Animation — Aug 2015-May 2016
- Cinema 4D
BS Computer Animation at Full Sail University
Associate Technical Animator/Rigger at Electronic Arts Tiburon