Carlos Gabriel Diaz Rodriguez
– First place winner of Atlantic University College Game Jam.
– Published thesis on how to create crashing waves inside Unreal Engine 4 using materials.
– Videogame presenter at university’s booth at 2017 and 2018 Puerto Rico Comic Con.
– Bilingual (Spanish / English) – Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints
– C++ (Object Oriented) – Basic Java
– Basic HTML – Basic CSS
Secondary Studies (Nov 2018) in the field of C++ programming, and Unreal Engine game development using Unreal Engine Blueprints.
Bachelor of Business Administration (June 2013) University of Puerto Rico – Cayey
Programmer (October 2018)
Helped Lead Programmers of “Musical Cannons” program game mechanics and keep them simple during university’s game jam with the theme of “simple game, two mechanics”.
Programmer (July 2018- September 2018)
Completed Udemy course “Unreal Multiplayer Master: Online Game Development in C++” to expand my skillset for videogame development.
Programmer/Designer (August 2017 – May 2018)
Programmed mobile game “WhiteCollared” using Unreal Engine Blueprints and designed characters and assets in Blender for my Capstone project.
Programmer/Designer (February 2017 – May 2017)
Programmed videogame prototype “VaSiOh” while learning and using Unreal Engine Blueprints and designed characters and assets while learning how to model using Blender for my Videogame Prototype class.
August 2016 - November 2018
Master of Science in Programming at Atlantic University College