Game Producer with 10+ years of development experience producing on VR/AR Mixed Reality devices, iOS, Android, PC, OUYA, Xbox One and Steam. Passion for creating an empowering collaborative hard working environment is at my core. By facilitating and delegating cross-discipline teams, assisting and supervising community growth, while fostering and promoting education, and meeting the NWE’s of the stakeholders the client approval will then solidify. My focus on the growth of the indie community in Orlando has been able to contribute to the rise of Indienomicon as well as the Orlando Game Space, a co-op facility that focuses on games and interactive media.
8-BIT AGILE CONSULTING Production Consultant April 2017 – Present
* App Development
Clients: IBM, Centerline, Orlando Game Space, Blipsounds,and Ashana,
In a three month mobile app development cycle for DnDJ, collaborated with external audio clients to develop an application that is used during Dungeon and Dragons tabletop gameplay. Managed and worked in 2 week sprints on the design, art, development, audio implementation, and quality assurance in the application.
* VR Development
Oversaw all weekly tasks throughout development for Virtual Battleground. Put into place all scheduling milestones, task breakdowns, and bug tracking requirements. Created a new empowering workflow by establishing department leads, improved communication, and tested and tracked all quality control issues up to launch.
* AR/Mixed Reality Development
Clients: Microsoft, brandXR, SNAP Gallery, Launchable
Approved and hired an internal team to handle all mixed reality development projects. Scheduled and delegated all tasks through Trello. While maintaining constant communication with the client and the projects development status. Worked with Vuforia, AR-Kit, and AR-Core to build with during development.
* Casino and Cruiseship Development
Clients: Carnival Cruise, TAA, Gone Gypsy Games
Managed four service of work agreements between Gone Gypsy Games, The Acceleration Agency and Carnival Cruise lines. Facilitated daily tasks by utilizing Trello, Jira and Daily Standups to properly insure workflow priority between dev team and client.
CONTINUUM STUDIO Lead Producer November 2014 – Present
* Supervised and delegated tasks thru SCRUM to 25+ cross-disciplinary team members over the past 4 years. All related marketing, PR, and HR tasks are executed daily by ensuring proper usage of social media platforms for communication. Provided creative direction, business development, and web development for all projects in development.
* Established all milestones for all internal projects. Oversaw design reviews with the team. Identified and reported blockages and risks, plan & execute mitigations and contingencies. Facilitated weekly sprint planning sessions with project leads.
BURNOUT GAME VENTURES Producer September 2014 – October 2015
* Coordinated with the Chief Experience Officer on project plans for the company. Establish P&P, employee manuals, and improvement tools to build strong relationships with the partner studios. Facilitated company meetings that establish growth with each partner relationships.
ZEBRALIGHTING STUDIOS (SHUTDOWN) Producer February 2013 – September 2014
* Delegated team members using SCRUM for all scheduling of tasks by holding bi-weekly sprint meetings as well as daily follow-ups via Trello. Tested and documented all issues for all internal game releases before the projects got pushed to the consumer.
ORLANDO GAME SPACE Operations Director/Producer August 2017 – Present
* Executed day to day operations by maintaining facilities, establishing client relations. Tasked interns on daily operational upkeep inside and outside the building. Managed and implemented initiatives like marketing, business development, creative direction with new clients, conventions and other such networking opportunities.
INDIENOMICON Board Member January 2017 – Present
* Managed 12+ events a year with over 3000 community members. Developed marketing, merch & presentations for events, social media and other campaigns. Fostered communication between community leads and members of the community. Raised over +$7,000 in fundraising campaigns, including events, merch sales, corporate & partner sponsorships.
SUPERCON 2K SERIES (SHUTDOWN) Event Production Manager June 2007 – June 2018
* Managed external communication between Supercon 2k and client conventions by establishing NWE’s through proper event planning. Maintained an updated inventory, created an event setup plan and tear down schedule for each of the 7+ events a fiscal year. Oversaw team members by maintaining proper risk management and accountability from event policies and procedures.
* SOFT: Project Management, QA Testing, Project Planning, Daily Standups, Team Leadership, Problem Solving, Event Coordination, Social Media Marketing, Dungeon Master
* HARD: Agile, Scrum, Hansoft, Kanban, Trello, Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, Project, JIRA, Unreal 4, Unity, Confluence, Hockey App, Google docs, Discord, WordPress, Vuforia, AR-kit, AR-Core, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
* RELEASED: Xbox One -1, PC – 5, Mobile – 10, OUYA – 1, Cruise – 2
* IN-DEVELOPMENT: CONSOLE – 2, PC – 4, VR – 3, Mobile – 3
* ORGANIZATIONS: Scrum Alliance member, SxSW V2V Advisory Board, IGDA Member, Geezer Gaming Admin
* SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS: Dave School 2017, OrlandoIX 2015, East Coast Gaming Con 2016, Rivers and Spires 2016, PDGCII, Game Fest 2012
* CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
* Full Sail University Winter Park, FL
MS of Science: Game Design/Production, Salutatorian, Intern: Torque, Garage Games, ESPN, and National Flight Academy
* Westwood College Westminster, CO
BA of Science: Game Art and Design, Alpha Beta Kappa Society, Rho Psi Nu President, Ambassador, and R.A
➤ SHIPPED TITLES
8-BIT AGILE CONSULTING
* Furniture AR by Microsoft, BrandXR (Hololens)
* Electrifly by BrandXR (Android, iOS)
* AR Bobbles by BrandXR (Android, iOS)
* City Unseen by SNAP Gallery, BrandXR (Android, iOS)
* Virtual Battleground (1st QT, 2019) by CyberDream VR (HTC Vive/Oculus Rift)
* King Cruise Lottery by Carnival Cruise Lines, Gone Gypsy Games, TAA (Android, iOS and Carnival Cruise)
* Queen Sea Poker by Carnival Cruise Lines, Gone Gypsy Games, TAA (Android, iOS and Carnival Cruise)
* Ashana Racing by Ashana, Orlando Game Space (Android)
* Agility Cloud Challenge by IBM, Centerline, Orlando Game Space (PC, iOS)
* SMASH CITY (3rd QT, 2018) [IN-DEVELOPMENT] – HTC VIVE/Oculus Rift
* Chromagic (2nd QT, 2019) [IN-DEVELOPMENT] – Nintendo Switch, STEAM, Android, iOS
* DnDJ (1st QT, 2019) [IN-DEVELOPMENT] – Android, iOS, STEAM
* Adventures of Replay (2nd QT, 2019) [IN-DEVELOPMENT] – Digital Download, STEAM
* Produce Panic (3rd QT, 2019) [IN-DEVELOPMENT] – Playstation 4,Vive, Oculus, Xbox One, STEAM, Nintendo Switch
ZEBRALIGHTING STUDIO (SHUTDOWN)
* Solipsis (Android, iOS, STEAM)
* A Trivia Saga (Android, iOS)
* League of Legends Quiz (Android, iOS)
* Game Logo Quiz (Android, iOS)
* Slurry Bomber (Android, iOS)
* Marble Droid Plus (Android, iOS, STEAM)
* Marble Droid 2 (Android, iOS)
* Marble Droid OUYA (OUYA)
* Marble Void (STEAM, Xbox One)
FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY
* MEDIEVAL DEFENDER (Digital Download)
* THE PASSAGE (Digital Download)
* GAIYA: ORIGIN OF DEEP ROOT (Digital Download)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Daily Standups
- Dungeon Master
- Event Coordination
- Google Docs
- Hockey App
- HTC Vive
- Oculus Rift
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- project planning
- QA Testing
- Social Media Marketing
- Team Leadership
- Unreal 4
Game Production and Design at Full Sail University
Salutatorian, Intern: Torque, Garage Games, ESPN, and National Flight Academy