Consortium Account Manager
819 Featherstone Ln, Lake Mary, Fl 32746
Dedicated, hard-working medical professional with seven years of diverse patient care experience. Performed technical procedures and familiar with immunizations, phlebotomy, intravenous therapy andhandling of various medications.
Secret Clearance – Medical Records – Microsoft Office – Training Skills – Customer Care – Management – Patient Care
Naval Hospital Yokosuka, Japan
Medical Records Technician June 2010 – July 2012
Tracking, updating, verification and management of physical and electronic outpatient records. Providing customer service with strong communication skills and professionalism.
• Maintaining 100% accountability of all medical records
• Upkeep and security of 2,000 medical records.
• Training sailors on maintenance of records and medical documents.
United States Marine Corps Camp Lejeune, NC
Field Medical Technician July 2012 – June 2016
Senior Medical Technician for 42 infantry Marines, directly impacting all health care received. Trained to follow instructions, Lead a team, and competency medical care.
• Direct medical representative for 42 Marines
• Excelled in performing various minor procedures
• Mentored junior Corpsman to excel in patient care.
School of InfantryCamp Geiger, NC
Field Medical Technician July 2016 – November 2017
Work alongside a team to train new Infantry Marines and provide care while under strenuous and demanding training exercises.
• Primary care representative for up to 440 infantry students.
• Independent care of Marines for extended periods of time.
• Taught classes of up 220 Marines on Hot and Cold Weather injuries
Sharecare Inc. Orlando, FL
Medical records release of information(ROI) specialist. December 2017-March 2018
responsible for processing all release of information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service.
• Managed multiple databases for requests from medical providers and patients.
• Responsible for the compilation of medical files in accordance to HIPAA compliance.
• Maintain confidentiality, security and standards of ethics with allmedical information.
Staples Business AdvantageOrlando, FL
Consortium Account Manager -Staples Inc April2018-Present
• Grow, capture, and retain business in mid-market
• Maintain stability of the accounts through inside processes
• Building business relationships with accounts
Hospital Corps School Great Lakes, IL
February 2010 – May 2010
Field Medical SchoolCamp Johnson, NC
July 2012- December 2012
BLS, TCCC, DMCC, EKG, ACLS
Flag letter of Commendation- Assisting in the evacuation of Japanese hospital, 2012
Humanitarian Achievement- Voluntary effort to help rebuild Japan after Earthquake and Tsunami, 2012
Humanitarian Achievement- Involved in operation to bring relief to the Philippines after hurricane, 2014
- detail oriented
- fast learning
- hard working
Computer Science at Valencia College
Pursuing a degree in Computer Science
Dec 2009/Dec 2017
Corpsman at US Navy