Assistant Sales Manager
Christopher T. Glass
13160 Heather Moss Dr. Orlando, FL 32837
Cell: (813) 486-9752
To obtain a position where I can use my hard working ethics, skills, and motivation to provide exceptional service to all companies and organizations.
University of Central Florida – Rosen College of Hospitality Management, Orlando, Florida
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management August 2017
Valencia College, Orlando, Florida
Associates of Science in Hospitality Management May 2015
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Assistant Sales Manager October ’18 – Present
· Collaborating efficiently in a team environment to ensure success in our department and property revenue
· Efficient in Microsoft Office, Cvent, Envision
· Responsible for reviewing schedule of events for groups in house and any possible unforeseen impacts
· Compose various contracts, addendums, and amendments for group sales
· Positively displays interpersonal skills with both colleagues and guests
· Responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly goals for designated markets
Front Office Supervisor April ’18 – August ‘18
· Oversee the efficiency, work ethic, and training of 10+ employees to ensure guest satisfaction in a Front Office environment
· Collaborate with General Manager with corresponding to guest surveys on Microsoft Office platform
· Assisted in ordering supplies for front office and breakfast items for the kitchen
· Assisted in bringing up hotel Net Promoter Score from low 60’s to 90% in 3 months with exemplary guest service and outstanding communication skills
· Trained onboarding employees in standard operating procedures and front desk POS system
Hyatt Regency Orlando Resort and Spa
Front Desk Agent June ’15 – February ’18
· Ensured efficient guest check in of over 500+ daily
· Collaborated with General Manger and Front Desk Manager over sales plans, budgets, staffing for housekeeping, bell services and accounting departments.
· Trained onboarding front desk agents in everyday task and responsibilities.
· Top Upseller in 2017 with an additional $100,000+ revenue generated.
· Implemented incentive monthly challenges that motivated and drove financial results from co-works for World of Hyatt enrollments and upselling program.
· Catered to VIP World of Hyatt members to anticipate and exceed all special request.
· Acted as Manager on Duty while other managers were on leave.
· Collaborated the creation of promotional videos that were distributed on various social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube)
Universal Studios Orlando, FL
Attraction Operator September ’13 – June ’15
· Team Leader for the largest amusement attraction in Universal Studios.
· Catered to over 1600 guest per hour setting the record for guest capacity.
· Trained onboarding team members in standard operating procedures.
· Implemented new standard operating procedures for team members in all positions.
Embassy Suites Tampa, FL
Front Desk/Transportation Facilitator April ’13 — August ’13
· Ensured excellent guest service during arrival and departure times.
· Balanced over $2000+ cash and checks daily.
· Offered different transportation options for all guest needs.
· Provided expert knowledge of the surrounding Tampa Bay area to guests.
· Developed and implemented new display and inventory control for Food & Beverage kiosk.
United States Army
Rank E-4 Specialist October ’10 – November ’12 – Infantryman
· Aided in the mobilization of troops and equipment to makeshift combat zones.
· Displayed strong leadership skills that assisted in accomplishing mission goals and objectives.
· Accomplished mission objectives under high levels of stress with endurance and stamina.
· National Defense Service
· Global War on Terror
· Army Service Ribbon
· Presidential Unit Citation
· Valorous Unit Award
· Meritorious Unit Commendation
· Program Planner – Lockheed Martin
· Phone: (321) 984-2125
· Production Manager – Steamroller Studios
· Phone: (727) 772-3255
· Account Manager – Coastal Waste & Recycling
Phone: (719) 510-3202