CLAUDIA PATRICIA SOLARTE
Human Resource and Talent Acquisition professional.
Randstad In-House Services, Orlando, FL — HR Manager
March 2018 – PRESENT
● Oversee HR and Recruiting department for branch.
● Screen, interview, on-board and manage contractors for branch.
● Manage recruiters and supervisors.
● Maintaining pipeline.
● Conducting client billing and payroll processing.
● Performing unemployment hearings.
● Handling assignment separations.
● Coordinating with Site Manager and Site Coordinator to reach branch goals for the month.
● Ensuring employees are aware of benefits, opportunities and workplace rights while on assignment with Randstad Staffing.
● Facilitate, mediate, coach, guide, counsel, support, educate leaders to make workforce decisions.
● Partner with managaement to proactively identify and address training and development needs for individual associates and business units.
Dataset INC., Orlando, FL — HR Manager
April 2015 – March 2018
● Oversee HR department for all location.
● Lead department meetings on a daily basis to update HR and Operation team on business needs, efforts, and goals for the week.
● Facilitating safety trainings and employee engagement seminars for branch.
● Ensure branch is reaching outreach goals (EEO, AAP, and WOTC)
● Handling talent retention plans.
● Negotiating contracts for vendors concerning background investigations and drug screenings
● Monitoring and submitting budget proposals for HR and Talent Acquisition departments.
● Ensured that employee relations matters were handled in a timely and effective manner.
● Reviewed HR policies, procedures, and practices on a set schedule to ensure they are up to date.
Dataset INC., Orlando, FL — HR Generalist
August 2013 – April 2015
● Screen and interview candidates.
● Oversee entire onboarding process.
● Handling benefits and grievances for employees.
● Track and record employee counseling.
● Handling separations and terminations.
● Employment verification.
● Developed and advocate the implementation of initiatives to promote associate retention.
Superior Solutions, Newark, NJ — Talent Acquisition Director
September 2010 – July 2013
● Manage Talent Acquisition Department.
● Create and implement effective methods for sourcing candidates for the company.
● Arranging and scheduling job fairs and hiring events.
● Handling unemployment hearings,.
● Track and record EEO, AAP and WOTC for branch.
● Tracking backgrounds and drug screens for talent.
● Maintaining pipeline.
● Scheduling employees for recertification and training as needed.
● Coordinate with HR Director and Regional Talent Acquisition Manager to ensure branch needs are met.
● Employment and reference verification for talent.
Superior Solutions, Newark, NJ — Sr. Technical Recruiter
March 2008 – September 2010
● Oversee recruiting projects for workforce consultants.
● Source and recruit technical professionals ( Technicians, Specialists, Engineers)
● Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager and Project Manager to understand company’s needs for each account.
● Facilitating technical assessments to gauge talent’s expertise and experience using database management tools and hardware maintenance.
● Performing full cycle recruiting process.
● Assisting Talent Acquisition team with training and software deployment.
Superior Solutions, Newark, NJ — Talent Acquisition Specialist
February 2007 – March 2008
● Sourcing talent for all departments.
● Prescreening and scheduling candidates for interviews.
● Attend hiring events and job fairs to source potential talent.
● Full cycle recruitment process.
● Maintaining ATS /HRIS with talent status.
SUNY Empire State College, Saratoga Springs, NY — B.S. June 2001
Boston University, Boston, MA — M.S. June 2011
SPHR – SHRM — 2019
ISO 9001: Quality Management — 2015
ISO 14001: Environmental Management — 2015
ISO 18001: Occupational Health and Safety Management — 2007
ISO 22000: Food Safety Management — 2005
Dynamic Manager with thorough knowledge of HR processes in a variety of fields including Staffing, Technical, Healthcare, Food and Retail industries. Create and integrate highly effective methods to achieve business goals and talent retention.
● HR Perspective
12 at Grover Clevland