CONNIE QIN HE
1130 Greensboro Lane, Box #865, Sarasota FL, 34234
http://www.conniehe7.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 941-330-3798
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota FL West Nottingham Academy, Colora, MD
BFA, Computer Animation, May 2018. GPA 3.5/4.0 High School Diploma 2014. GPA 3.8/4.0
Thesis: 4-minute animate film focused on Story and National Honor Scholar 2013-2014,
Character Animation. 2-person team. National Art Honor Scholar 2013-2014
STORY & ANIMATION EXPERIENCE
Story Artist, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL 2015-2017
Successfully pitched story and visuals for plot, character, setting, and asset production to faculty review teams. Developed appealing storyboards and animatics:
· Drew quickly and illustrate concepts through sketches, paintings and storyboards.
· Used knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition, staging, and developed appealing characters.
· Critically developed visible story, characters, and visual appeal that advanced the narrative.
· Reworked materials while maintaining visual innovations.
Creative Intern, Dentsu Aegis Network, Shanghai, China, summer 2016
Campaign advertisement for international Top 5 advertising agency for clients including Coca-Cola, Adidas, Louis Vuitton, Tencent and League of Legend:
· Finalized drawings and mockup for outdoor advertising, commercial storyboards, Virtual Reality displays, Graphic designs and PowerPoint for clients’ and supervisors’.
· Critically negotiated with colleague and principles on appropriate expressions for clients.
· Worked under pressure and ensured quality under deadlines.
Design Intern, Yuanyue Digital Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai, China, summer 2013
· Designed Logos, animations, and Apps for clients.
· Worked closely with senior staff and co-workers to successfully giving and receiving feedback for integration and improvements in animations and graphic designs, quickly adapted to proprietary software and pipeline workflows.
3D Generalist, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL 2015-2017
• Pitched ideas with supporting visuals to class; designed, modeled, textured, and rigged characters, props, and environments; lit sets and animated pose-to-pose.
Art Teacher, YEA Program, The Youth Experimenting Art Program, Sarasota, FL 2015-2016
· Taught 6-8 grades middle school students drawing, painting and crafting at Booker Middle School.
· Painted an upright piano and fresco with art class students.
Chief Editor & Photographer, Yearbook, West Nottingham Academy, Colora, MD, 2012-2014
· Developed concept for the yearbook, including color palette, founts library and title; designed cover, opening pages, page layouts, and took photography.
· Supervised teammates, finished works under pressure to meet deadlines.
Advanced proficiency with Mac and PC platforms in Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Pixar Renderman, The Foundry’s Nuke, 3D Coat, and Microsoft Office Suite. Fluent in English, and Mandarin Chinese; basic Japanese. Studied piano for 17 years and composed music for 2 years had public performance experience. Avid reader of psychology books, and loves culinary art.
- 3D Coat
- Adobe Photoshop
- After Effects
- and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Autodesk Maya
- Pixar Renderman
- The Foundry’s Nuke
Computer Animation Major at Ringling College of Art of Design
Creative Intern at Dentsu Aegis Network