Crystal A Bomnskie
Middle Georgia State College, Macon, GA December 2013
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
Gordon State College, Barnesville, GA July 2012
Associate of Science in Health Information Management
Associate of Arts in Psychology
TP Aerospace, Orlando, FL August 2018-Present
· Manage the administration of employee benefit programs for all U.S. locations.
· Responsible for coordinating annual open enrollment for all U.S. locations.
· Conduct new employee orientations and ensure all new hire paperwork is completed and processed for U.S. locations.
· Responsible for coordinating benefit and wellness events with vendors.
· Responsible for promoting health and wellness programs and conducting outreach activities to increase participation.
· Manage posting of job vacancies and partner with management to select qualified candidates and conduct candidate interviews.
· Present to students at career fairs and on-campus events to increase TP Aerospace’s on-campus engagement.
· Implemented background screening process for future employees.
· Manage pre-employment and random drug testing procedures for all locations in compliance with DOT and FAA regulations.
· Implemented new HR and Safety compliance training program and coordinate on-site training.
· Partner with payroll team on benefit programs and leave administration to ensure proper payroll deductions.
· Develop and administer company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
ABC Companies, Winter Garden, FL November 2016-August 2018
· Responsible for onboarding new employees and ensured new hire paperwork was completed and processed.
· Developed and maintained eLearning material for online Learning Management System and ensured all training was up to date.
· Responsible for administering pre-employment tests and random drug tests throughout the year.
· Educated new and existing employees on human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards.
· Assisted employees with company’s benefit programs and enrollment.
· Provided online webinars for employee training across multiple locations.
· Responsible for coordinating and delivering on-site training classes.
· Managed posting of job vacancies, responsible for screening candidate resumes and coordinating candidate interviews.
· Explored new recruitment channels and gave recommendations to the HR Director.
· Ensured timely processing of worker compensation claims and tracked all documentation regarding claims.
· Conducted criminal background reviews for employees and applicants and ensured accurate recording-keeping of reports.
· Recorded employee benefit selections in multiple benefit portals and verified information in Oracle was current.
The Walt Disney Company, Lake Buena Vista, FL January 2014 – November 2016
Restaurant Guest Experience Manager
· Safety liaison- reduced incidents and increased near miss reporting by over 600% to previous year. Received the Safety Star award and helped location win the Quarterly Safety Award and Annual Safety Award. Created games to engage employees in safety. Responsible for filling out incident reports for employee injuries. Tracked first aid occurrences and took proactive measures to prevent future injuries and near misses. Responsible for inventory of safety equipment.
· Assisted college program employees in the check in/check out process of their programs. Completed program evaluations.
· Provided unmatched customer service to over 175,000 weekly guests of Epcot Park.
· Managed a set staff of 40 employees on an average day
· Volunteer Liaison- Promoted and encouraged front line employees and salaried leaders to participate in volunteer opportunities.
· Coordinator Liaison- Developed individual career paths for each coordinator. In charge of planning team building activities. Responsible for monthly coordinator meetings. Developed comprehensive checklist for Closing and opening procedures.
· Created training schedule for new employees. Responsible for creating training information sheets to increase employee knowledge.
· Responsible for scheduling of 3 locations. Monitored utilization reports for part time and seasonal employees.
Looks Hair Salon, Locust Grove, GA January 2008-December 2013
· Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Looks Hair Salon.
· Organized community outreach and volunteer events.
· Managed, designed and delivered email lists. Responsible for answering emails and questions from various social media sites.
· Scheduled new client appointments received from social media sites and community events.
· Worked with team to create monthly social media campaigns and tracked social media growth.
· Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, SAP, CDS, Oracle, UPK, Saba Cloud, BambooHR
· Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
· Association for Talent Development (ATD) Facilitating Virtual Training Certificate
· DiSC® Train the Trainer Certification