2136 Woodland Blvd, Leesburg, FL 34748 · (352)-630-7448
I am submitting my resume to secure a position where I can efficiently and productively contribute my computational abilities to the growth of your organization and build my professional career. I am self-motivated and confident. I am a man of integrity and was taught the value of hard work and dedication in any task or assignment that is given to me. I am seeking a position that will allow me to expand my knowledge of computer science and challenge my physical, creative and technical abilities as well as expand my visual mind to the future of computer science and the challenges that awaits the profession.
May 2014 – August 2014
Administrative assistant, public defender’s office for the 5th judicial circuit, Tavares, Florida
· Assisted with filing of information and cases based on case numbers and status of the cases.
· scanned and process high volumes of files to be stored in media format
· categorized cases based on their age and made sure that the scanned items were ready to be uploaded on media disc.
· assisted attorneys with filing motions and was able to prepare the documents under the watchful eye of an assistant public defender.
· was able to juggle multiple tasks that were given to be by the staff to ensure that their request were processed and available when needed.
May 2016 – August 2016
Computer Technician, Lake county sheriff’s office, Tavares, Florida
· Assisted with transitioning the computer systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10
· Assisted with computer issues from employees by assisting the help desk with calls for service
· Kept records of repairs and fixes for future reference
· was diligent in learning as much as I could during the short internship period and tried to grasp the knowledge that i was privy to based on my security clearance given to me by the i.t department.
· I was given a realistic outlook on the computer services field and was able to observe the different functions of the computer techs and the computer engineers within the sheriff’s office as well as the securities that had to be in place to prevent hacking from outsiders.
· Remained motivated during the fast pace of the job and provided exceptional customer service to those i came in contact with.
August 2018 – October 2018
IT assistant, Lake Medical Imagining, Leesburg, Florida
· Assisted with Taking calls from help desk and making tickets
· re-imaged computer desktops to be ready for use when needed
· assisted with replacing monitors, keyboards, and other computer accessories
· assigned key fobs to new employees
· Upgrade RAM in computers
High School diploma, Leesburg high school, Leesburg, Florida
B.s. computer science, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
· Windows 7/10
· Microsoft Office
· Adobe Creative Cloud
· Microsoft Visual Studios
· Cyber Duck
· Auto Desk 3DS Max
o A video which demonstrates a compilation of course work and miniature projects that were completed during a semester at FAU.