55 W Church St, Orlando, FL, 32801| 850.748.4784
email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/bissodavide/
Data Science • Quant Analysis • Game Development
§ A recent Business Intelligence graduate with several years of digital marketing experience. Specifically interested in transitioning into a full-time data analyst, financial analyst or digital analyst role.
§ A diversely skilled marketing professional with knowledge across most functions, including content & social media, search engine optimization, email, affiliation and pay-per-click.
§ A focused analytical thinker, with direct experience conducting complex analyses and presenting leaders with the “story” behind the data in clear, timely and actionable ways.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
§ Advanced Excel
§ Data Analysis
§ Project Management
§ Customer Service/CRM
§ Spreadsheets & Reports
§ Search Engine Optimization
§ Digital Marketing Analytics
§ Social Media Marketing
§ Expense Reports
§ Executive Support
§ General Accounting
§ Data Visualization
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL 2017 – 2018
Gained a thorough understand of how the University operates from an internal/student perspective. Demonstrating a strong commitment to the missions and values of the organizations.
· Provided outstanding customer service and technical support to students during all interactions
· Supported the functionality and use of the learning management system.
· Focused on one-call resolution, but also routed cases to the appropriate individuals when necessary.
Bullsonwallstreet.com, Destin, FL 2017 – 2018
eCommerce agency that teaches people all over the world how to trade stocks from top professional traders.
Content Marketing Manager
Gained broad marketing experience by serving as a volunteer marketing professional. Maintained, analyzed and created content for the agencies social media department.
· Helped create, edit and market the 60-day Crypto Currency Course with CEO Kunal Desai.
· Wrote news articles for various Social Media networks and produced/edited video content for YouTube.
Subway Franchise, Pensacola, FL 2016 – 2018
Co-Owner | Store #55196
Served in a full-time role supporting the franchise with a wide range of payroll, KPI tracking and operation management tasks.
· Increased Y/Y sales from $1,300 to $4,500 by uncovering issues and proactively seeking ways to bring in new customers.
· Built KPI’s around the franchises inventory and financial statements, utilizing the analytics platform LiveIQ. Efforts streamlined operations while enhancing accuracy.
Aretesociety.biz, Multinational 2014 – 2015
eCommerce lifestyle brand that teaches people across the world esoteric knowledge.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Delivered a diverse range of Digital Marketing support and served as a valuable partner to the business owner. Key areas are noted below in bold.
· Optimized website visibility through SEO techniques getting the company to #1 on Google Search.
· Built and Managed the Companies Google Analytics platform measuring traffic, clicks, PPC and popular content.
· Created the affiliate program which sells recommended books to customers via website and email marketing.
· Increased customer conversion through PPC and Email Marketing techniques
Best Buy, Pensacola, FL 2012 – 2014
Customer Support Representative | Geek Squad Agent
Responded to customer inquiries, guided customers through the purchasing process and made product/service recommendations. Also resolved complaints and technical concerns.
Bachelor of Science, Human-Computer Interaction
Full Sail University, Orlando, FL
Master of Science, Business Intelligence
Full Sail University, Orlando, FL
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | SD ENTERTAINMENT | JANUARY – MAY 2015
• Directly reported to the CEO and Art Director and served as a liaison between development staff and management.
• Evaluated overall performance of company and troubleshoot QA/Marketing related issues.
JR PRODUCER & DESIGNER | CELLEC GAMES | JULY – DECEMEBER 2014
• Helped pitch and develop all documentation for SpellBook (Android, Release 2015)
• Developed and maintained schedules and fostered communication between divisions.
• Used Perforce to update, manage and connect to builds.