University of New Orleans (UNO) New Orleans, LA
Master of Science in Computer Science; GPA 3.83/4.0 Expected May-2017
· Concentration: Artificial Intelligence
o Master’s Thesis: Police Use of Force
· Relevant Coursework: Planning Algorithms in AI, Computer Graphics, Pattern Recognition, Programming Language Structure, Computational Geometry, Industrial Control System.
Pune University (PU) Pune, India
· Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication; GPA 3.5/4.0 July-2011
· Relevant Coursework: Data Structure & Algorithm, Embedded System, Computer Organization, Digital Electronics, Computer Network.
Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Pune, India
· Post-Graduate Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Communication. (WiMC); GPA 3.5/4.0 January-2012
· Relevant Coursework: C/C++ Programming, Android, iOS, OS Concepts and Linux Programming, Introduction to Database.
· Mobile Platform: Android, iOS, J2ME
· Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cisco ID: CSCO11805151
· Game Engine & Other Software: Unity 3D, cocos2d-x, Game Maker, Greenfoot, Tile Studio, 3Ds Max
Narrative Intelligence Lab, UNO New Orleans, LA, USA
Research Assistant January 2016-Present
· Developed a tool which simulates and allows police department to examine dangerous situation.
· Used AI algorithm to simulate suspect movements and actions while evaluating police officer user input.
RedMorph Inc., Cranberry Township, PA, USA
Software Developer October 2015-December 2015
· Created a browser to block certain websites in order to secure personal information from trackers & viruses.
· Provided a facility to make your physical location non-trackable by inspecting network connection.
Hungama.com Bangalore (KA), India
Software Developer April 2013-November 2014
· Developed games such as Cricket, Trojan rock, Get Away etc. using software development lifecycle (i.e. requirement gathering, designing and implementation.)
· Created/optimized memory efficient code using advanced programming knowledge.
Bohiyaanam Technology Pune (MH), India
Freelancer Project February 2013-April 2013
· Designed android based concert application which accesses the data from SOAP based web service.
· Developed an application to access features like booking facility and promo videos.
Gameloft Software Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad (AP), India
Game Programmer February 2012-January 2013
· Created builds for J2ME & Android devices using Gameloft proprietary game engine designed in C++.
· Facilitated customization of Glive feature to get Gameloft related offers and videos from the web server.
Project Android Market
· Designed and developed a game based puzzle using cocos2dx game engine.
· It increases the power of concentration thereby increasing memory.
· Understood chess framework and implemented AI algorithm to compute the best possible move.
· Implemented different searching techniques such as minmax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning.
· Solved constraint satisfaction problem using DPLL algorithm & implemented using LISP language.
· Used in geo-searching, locating ideal space for warehouse depending on manufacturing unit and retailer.
· Developed planner using state space planning technique and implemented heuristic search planner.
· Implemented highly accurate Heuristics and used plan graph to estimate the difficulty of the goal.
· Implemented genetic algorithm based structural search algorithm to evaluate the protein structure.
· The algorithm search for the minimum energy conformation to draw the best conformation.
Least Commitment Planner:
· Implemented partially ordered planner to compute the partial order plan(POP) for given situation.
· This planner makes the planning decision more flexible as it does not restrict the action sequence.
· Used STRIP input data and converted it into conjunctive normal form(CNF).
· With the help of DPLL algorithm solved the CNF equation to implement graph Plan algorithm.
Heuristic Search Planner:
· Implemented Heuristic search using Astar searching algorithm along with Enforced Hill Climbing algorithm to optimize the search.
· Calculating the heuristic values to find the best path to achieve the goal from the current position.
Mesh Buffer and triangle Buffer:
· Implemented mesh buffer and triangle buffer with the facilities such that add line/edge/triangle to the mesh in such a way that vertices are not duplicated, modify vertex without disturbing other vertices etc.
· Additionally, provided a facility to calculate normal of a triangle, also provided a facility to retrieve entire data which is consistent and can pass directly to OpenGL.
· Developed for Android and iOS platform social networking application.
· It is used to share physical location and files within the network.
· International Game Development Association (IGDA), Officer. August 2016 – Present
· Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), Member. January 2016-Present
· Won 2 national level paper presentation competition on 4G wireless technology and Redtaction.
1 January 2016 to 10 may 2017
Master of science at University of New Orleans
1 January 2016 to 10 may 2017
Research Assistant at University of new orleans
feb 2012 to Jan 2013
Game Programmer at Gameloft
October 2015 to December 2015
Software Developer at RedMorph
April 2013 to November 2014
Game Developer at Hungama