My current demo reel includes shots from my latest project, which hasn’t aired yet, but I’ve been allowed to provide a password-protected video.
DIEGO VELAZQUEZ | 3D ANIMATOR
The first time I watched Toy Story, I fell in love with animation. And the first time I played Halo, I knew I wanted to be part of something bigger that could bring joy to so many others. It’s been a long road to get where I am today, through the stressful and high pressure situations of my schooling and the military, but I’ve become a better version of myself because of it and am ready to continue my dream.
Bachelor of Science
Full Sail University
* Keyed animation of 30+ creatures for a TV series on Animal Planet
* Latin American airline safety video animation
* Overlooked 40 military equipment inventory accounts totaling over 4k assets raising accountability from 67% to 100%
* Trained over 70 individuals on proper account maintenance
* Refuge VFX – Jan-Jun 2019
* U.S. Air Force – Apr 2012 – Apr 2018
RF Transmission Systems Specialist, Equipment Control Officer
* Zero Fractal – Sep-Oct 2010
- 3ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Motion Builder
- Unreal Engine
Bachelor of Science in Computer Animation at Full Sail University
I received the valedictorian award for my graduating class.
3D Animator at Refuge VFX
RF Transmission Systems Specialist, Equipment Control Officer at U.S. Air Force
Equipment Control Officer
3D Animator at Zero Fractal