BLACK MOOR STUDIO – FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY, Winter Park, Florida
Character Animator | Dec 2016 – Feb 2017
- Work with motion capture facility manager to record raw data.
- Process raw data into usable track files in Cortex.
- Retargeting of motion capture data onto game asset in Motion Builder.
- Final clean up of character animation in Maya.
UNITED STATES NAVY, Sasebo, Japan
Work Center Supervisor | Oct 2006 – Oct 2013
- Scheduling of annually, quarterly, monthly and weekly maintenance as per documentation.
- Coordination of work center to maintain and repair electrical systems.
Awards and Honors
Course Director Award – Motion Capture – Awarded for top of class in Full Sail University’s Motion Capture course
Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal X2 – Awarded for Exceptional performance
Operation Tomodachi Humanitarian Service Medal – Awarded for contributing to the support of Japan in the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to take and apply criticism
- Self Motivated
- Team Work
- Understanding of the 12 Principles of Animation
June 2015 - February 2017
Bachelor of Science Game Art at Full Sail University
February 2017 - March 2018
Bachelor of Science Computer Animation at Full Sail University