IT Customer Support Engineer
674 E Wisconsin Ave • Orange City, FL 32763
(815) 404-9289 • email@example.com
LSQ HOLDINGS MAITLAND, FL
IT Customer Support Engineer September 2013 – October 2018
• Help fix software and hardware issues, answer questions related to business processes, and provide information on the status of issues and projects to coworkers in office and remote.
• Work with end users and development team to gather information on issues to efficiently and quickly fix bugs.
• Build and maintain the support portal with Jira Service Desk by creating templates for tickets, keeping the queue organized and accurate, following up on tickets where needed, and creating reports.
• Build knowledge bases within Confluence (Jira) to provide information on company policies and tutorials on processes for both the IT/Dev team and company employees.
• Working with SQL to create basic queries for informational and reporting requests.
• Working both individually and with a team to set up applications for company use, and the introduction and training of these applications to company employees.
RADIUS POINT WINTER PARK, FL
Accounts Payable Clerk April 2013 – September 2013
• Opening all received invoices and distributing to co-workers for processing.
• Entering data for large amounts of invoices into the company’s software.
• Vendor and Client relations through email and phone.
• Scanning all received invoices into images to attach to entered data in the company’s software.
MOVIE STOP ORLANDO, FL
Key Holder March 2012 – May 2014
• Helping guests with their purchases, setting up reserves, entering information for membership subscriptions.
• Assisting guests with questions and concerns.
• Performing daily tasks involving money and paperwork (written and computer).
• Focus on customer service, stock, and presentation.
AMC THEATRES NILES, IL
Hourly Manager December 2005 – December 2011
• Hiring, training, supervision and development of employees.
• Regulated overall building operations including tasking, troubleshooting, and presentation.
• Performed daily tasks involving money, paperwork, payroll.
• Assisted guests with compliments, concerns, purchases, and overall experience.
• Typing speed of 65-70 words per minute.
• 10-key typing speed of 8-9k characters per hour.
• Professionally trained in voice over.
• Has brief and seasonal work experience in telemarketing, pet store sales, and small retail.
CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
Diploma Graduated 2003
EMMA KRYGOWSKI MAITLAND, FL
Co-Worker (407) 716-8287
ADAM MILLS MAITLAND, FL
Co-Worker (407) 712-5765
SANDIE HODOR LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL
AMC Supervisor (815) 985-3314
LINDA HACKER CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
Family Friend (847) 639-1973
STEPHANIE KULAK PITTSBURGH, PA
Friend (414) 213-4031
KARI LATZEL ST. CLOUD, FL
Friend (847) 800-4158
- Jira Service Desk
- Microsoft Office
High School Diploma at Crystal Lake Central High School