Bradenton, FL | Willing to Relocate| 941-281-9085 | email@example.com
Missile Command (PC) (Orig. Project February/March 2017) Revamp – March/2018 – April/2018
Game Designer, Unity3D
• Comprehensively overhauled and re-balanced a majority of the original group project’s systems using C#, with a focus on pacing and implemented a new wave-based progression system. • Designed and developed a new quest system and implemented 2 missions, with accompanying rewards and balanced the missions to match the existing systems of the game.
• Designed and developed 2 player combat abilities and their behaviors and balanced them around the existing enemy AI systems and behaviors.
Hirstaang Estate – Skyrim Mod (PC, XB1, PS4) September/2017 – October/2017
Level Designer, Creation Kit – Skyrim
• Designed and implemented 2 player owned houses using the Creation Kit level editing toolset and created an immersive and engaging environment using visual composition skills.
• Published and maintained download ready versions for 3 platforms and made sure to meet each platform’s specific publishing requirements.
Soul Kin (PC) March/2017 – July/2017
Game Designer, Unity3D
• Designed and was responsible for owning 6 levels and worked through my designs to promote cooperation and interactivity between the players.
• Created and maintained design documents including a 62-page game design document outlining the critical information of the game using Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Created an organized workflow and structured asset hierarchy using Perforce while working with 4 other designers, over the 4-month development period.
• Communicated with a team of 4 artists and used Trello and in-person meetings to collaborate effectively regarding the finalized artistic vision for the game and my responsibility to achieve it.
• Pitched the initial design concepts using written and verbal presentation skills with accompanying Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
Full Sail University, Game Design Bachelor of Science, Graduated August 2017
Winter Park, FL
• 3.65 GPA
• Perfect Attendance
- Basic Papyrus Scripting (Skyrim)
- Creation Kit toolset
- Game Design Documentation
- Intermediate C#
- Level Design
- Level Flow
- Microsoft Excel
- Rapid prototyping
- Visual Composition
November 2015/August 2017
Game Design, Bachelor of Science at Full Sail University