Hannah Haeyoung Park
Computer Animation Student
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
B.F.A. Computer Animation, May 2018
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
B.S. Mechanical Engineering, May 2011
· Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Basic knowledge of Zbrush and 3D Coat.
· Basic programming skills in Linux environment.
Computer Animator, Ringling College of Art and Design – Sarasota, FL Aug. 2014 – Present
· Course projects involved producing 10-15 second scenes to demonstrate understanding of body mechanics, character emotion, lighting and texturing, story and layout, and appealing character design.
· Example exercises: ball bounce, take/turn, walk cycles, silhouette, waiting, push/pull.
Ringling College of Art and Design – Sarasota, FL
Render Wrangler Sept. 2016 – Present
Assisted other students in troubleshooting technical issues with Maya and Renderman.
Updated tutorials to reflect changes due to software upgrades in Maya and Renderman.
Supported IT with testing and troubleshooting animation software.
Mail Services Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2016
Processed and delivered incoming mail and packages to students and faculty.
WeDo Technologies – Bethesda, MD 2012 – 2014
Executed operations processes within the Linux environment to deliver reports to clients.
Lockheed Martin Corporation – Ocala, FL 2011 – 2012
Provided technical guidance and support to the manufacturing operators.
Ringling College of Art and Design
2016 Best of Ringling: 1 3D animation, 1 2D animation, 1 3D Light and Texture
· Blue bird nest monitor for Montgomery County Parks, Maryland
· Keeper aide at DC National Zoo in the Reptile Discovery Center
Variety of interests including:
· Passionate about Taiko (traditional Japanese drumming); Cornell Taiko Club for 4 years, various for 2 years
· Video games, snowboarding, volleyball, hiking/rockclimbing, birdwatching, piano