3D Artist & Animator
I worked at a small independent game studio in NYC for over 5 years. While at Reentry Games I grew as an artist, a creative thinker, a leader, and a business person.
- Created unique animations for each in-house character.
- Created simple rigs for each in-house character.
- Created 2D character and prop designs for both in-house games and external clients.
- Used a range of visual styles while considering production costs.
UNITY3D PARTICLE EFFECTS
- Created new visual effects out of pre-existing packs and materials to meet our project needs.
- Took pre-made visual effects and made them more efficient for low-end gaming devices, while maintaining original quality.
- Helped manage external contractors for sound design, marketing, UI/UX production and integration, and 3D asset production.
- Used project tracking software to ensure deliverables were transparent to the team and on-time for our deadlines.
- Gave ideas, opinions, and feedback on all aspects of game design, including monetization, mechanics, and content.
UNITY3D TECHNICAL ARTWORK & UI/UX
- Brought 3D assets into Unity and made game ready prefabs.
- Helped guide the company’s art pipeline and development of art tools that streamlined the production process.
- Helped co-develop UI style guide with UI consultant.
- Guided interaction, asset production and integration.
- Worked with User Acquisition experts to help guide production of marketing materials for Steam and mobile app stores.
- Directed production of app store trailer.
- Helped design marketing materials for PAX Prime and PAX East displays.
- Character Animation
- Character Design
- Game Design
- Unity3D Visual Effects
August 2005/May 2010
Computer Animation at Ringling College of Art and Design
May 2012/August 2017
Animation & Visual Effects Lead at Reentry Games, Inc
At Reentry Games I worked on the game Ember Strike.
I also helped with Reentry’s collaboration on a couple of potential projects with external clients during the design phase.