13418 Glenn St.| Omaha, NE 68138 | 402.980.5155 | email@example.com
Please go to https://hwreese.wixsite.com/businessportfolio to see samples of my work
TOP RELATABLE SKILLS
· C# programming 2+ years
· Unity Engine 2+ years
· Microsoft Office 8+ years
• Unity Engine
• Google Drive
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Soul Kin (PC)
Game Designer/Level Designer/QA
· Designed and developed a single player system using C# and Unity as well as Prototyped co-op features for single player usability.
· Designed 10+ levels with Unity and gameplay programming with C#, incorporating multiple puzzles in which players must use their unique abilities to help each other complete the level.
· Lead the QA of each new mechanical implementation as well as each new level introduced to the game.
Game Designer/Gameplay Programmer
· Designing and developing the character input/physics system with Unity and C# to have smooth character movement and controls.
· Creating interactable gameplay objects for the player using Maya, Unity, and C# to give the player multiple unique experiences while playing.
· Creating and maintaining the Game Design Document (GDD) as well as the GRATIS outline, using Google Drive, Trello, Word, and Excel.
Missile Command (Prototype)
Game Designer/UI Designer/Systems Design
· Developed and designed UI/UX elements for menus, scoring, high scores, and an upgrade store using Unity 5 UI canvas systems with C#.
· Designed scoring/economic system using C#, Unity, and Excel in order to have a balanced upgrade/progression system.
Full Sail University – Bachelor of Science in Game Design (August 2017)
Winter Park, FL
• GPA: 3.7
• Academic Achievements: Salutatorian, Perfect Attendance
• Related Course Work: Game Design, Game Development, Level Design, and Prototyping
- Microsoft Office
Unity3d/C# at Full Sail University
Bachelors degree in Game Design