Technical Game Designer
A passionate, creative, and self-motivated individual with a drive to collaborate with the brightest minds in the tech industry. My goal is to find a place that harbors creativity, a place I can aid in elevating a team with similar values and interests.
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Collaborative Environments
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Self-motivated & Organized
- Relaying & Implementing Feedback
- Strong Understanding of Game & Level Design Theory
- Time & Project Scope Management
- Boolean Logic & Gameplay Programming
- Rapid Prototyping & Test-Driven Development
- Multiplayer Design Concepts
- Color Theory & Composition
- Passion for Film, Photography, & Creative Writing
- +15 Years of Experience Playing Video Games of all Genres; Primarily: Action, FPS, MOBA, & Survival Horror
Rescue Rover (Unity3D – Android & IOS) (Collaborative Project) 5/2017 – PRESENT
Role: Director of IT & Project Management
- Tasked with leading development of a roadside assistance solution which relies heavily on real-time asset tracking, geospatial queries, and scalability.
- Actively designing, documenting, and implementing the application UI, logic, and system architecture to implement Google Firebase APIs and a few Unity Asset Store plugin APIs to meet the requirements of the project in a small online collaborative team environment.
Road of Mayhem (Unity3D – PC) (Collaborative Project) 4/2017 – 8/2017
Role: Designer & Programmer
- Tasked with designing, implementing, and playtesting an original game in a collaborative online environment over the course of four months.
- As a member of a 6-man team, I assisted in designing and producing a Game Design Document (GDD). I was solely responsible for creating and managing a variety of C# systems from menu interaction, vehicle customization, to overall application structure. I was also an active part in conducting quality assurance and playtesting over the course of development in both a public and private environment in which the collection of feedback data was paramount.
Monsters Don’t Scare Me (Unity3D – PC) (Independent Project) 3/2017
Role: Designer & Artist
- Tasked with designing, documenting, and playtesting an original game based on the specific theme “Everything Falls Apart”.
- I designed and produced a playable prototype in a month’s time. Created and managed a variety of C# systems; the most notable dealing with menu logic, player interaction with various objects, a State Machine based enemy NPC, and various other mechanics.
Eternity (Pitch) (Independent Project) 2/2017
- Designed and developed a concept and GDD which features the foundation for a simple branching narrative that allows for differing approaches to gameplay situations.
- Tasked with independently designing and presenting a project to fit within the scope of four months for a small team.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Game Design
- Level Design
- Microsoft Office
- Source Control
02/2015 - 07/2017
Bachelor of Science in Game Design at Full Sail University
05/2017 - Present
Director of IT & Project Management at Rescue Rover LLC
Independent tech startup, remote.