CHARACTER ANIMATOR | VISUAL DEVELOPMENT ARTIST
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Character animation— 3D and 2D experience.
• Fine arts— proficient in sketching, including life drawing, stylized drawing, painting, photography.
Can work digitally and traditionally.
• Previsualization— practiced in setting up shots, knowledgeable in camera settings.
• Autodesk Maya, Adobe suite, ZBrush, Mari, Storyboard Pro, Harmony, Nuke.
• Master of Fine Arts in Animation— Savannah College of Art and Design
Graduated: June 2017
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Fine Arts— University of South Florida (Dec 2014)
• Associate of Art in Fine Arts— St. Petersburg College (Mar 2009)
• Photographer at Busch Gardens, Tampa, FL (Nov 2010 – Mar 2014)
Job tasks included taking memorable photos for guests, customer service, sales,
and cash handling. As well as supervising and training.
• Teaching Assistant Concept Art for Animation and Games Savannah College of Art and Design.
• Volunteered at San Jose Elementary School assisting the art teacher Ms. Stacie Littles.
Helping teach the classes of every age group and keep them on task with their assignments.
• Director | Concept Artist | Previsualization artist on the 3D animated short ‘Human Amongst
Gods’ (anticipated August 2017)
• Concept Artist for the 3D animated film ‘Hamster Days’.
• Previsualization supervisor and animator on the collaborated 3D film ‘Float Astronaut’
• Animated for the short 3D film ‘In the Dark’ (Sep 2015) and ‘Lightning’ (Nov 2015)
• Part of the organizing and execution of the Senior Thesis show ‘Shift’ at The Vault (Mar 2013)
• First Place in St. Petersburg College Charrette at Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art (Dec 2009)
- 3D animation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
- Character Animation
- color theory
- traditional art
MFA in animation at Savannah College of Art and Design
BFA in studio arts at University of South Florida
AA in studio arts at St. Petersburg College
Photographer at Busch Gardens Tampa
Teaching Assistant at Savannah College of Art and Design