Successfully ran my games animation business , where I have been a highly
valued team member in the development of a number of games and apps, from a
total of 10 clients, both in Melbourne and abroad over the last year and 10
Shipped 5 games , over 4 years including the award winning Paperbark by
PaperHouse, Barbie Puppy Rescue, Monster High New Ghoul in School, Flipper
Fox, and Stone.
Received two excellence in Visual Art Freeplay Awards for two of the recent
indie games I’ve contributed animation towards – Paperbark, and Necrobarista.
Maya 3D Animator, Shapefarm, Freelance – 2019-Present
• Animated several key player and enemy types over 2 months for unreleased
• Animating on unannounced demo, creating pipeline and helping establish feel
for FPS and Third Person gameplay over 1 month.
Maya 3D Animator, Hello Games, Freelance – 2018-2019
• Created and maintained animation pipeline and all animation assets for
unannounced multi-platform game.
• Elaborated on visual style, and helped to push the overall quality of the product
through animation.Maya 3D Animator, Summerfall Studios, Freelance – 2018-2019
• Over 4 months I created and maintained animation pipeline and all animation
assets for unannounced publisher facing 20 minute long demo.
• Helped establish animation style and overall visual fidelity for key moments of
3D/2D Spine Animator, Two Bulls, Freelance – 2018-2019
• Animated all assets for Wiggles project “Fun Time with Faces”.
• Assisted artists and designers in creating a nonlinear pipeline.
Maya 3D Animator, Convict Games, Freelance – 2018-2019
• Created all animation assets for indie title “Stone”.
• Worked remotely with small international team.
Maya 3D Animator, Route 59, Freelance – 2018-2019
• Assisted lead artist in creating and implementing all animation assets for highly
anticipated visual novel “Necrobarista”.
• Mentored and guided lead artist in 3D animation throughout the course of
Maya 3D Animator, Paperhouse, Freelance – 2017-2018
• Created all animation assets for award winning game Paperbark.
• Helped create and drive visual standard and tell story through creature
animation and environment interaction.
Maya 3D Animator, Gree Melbourne – 2016-2017
• Animated most assets for unreleased highly ambitious mobile game “Guardians
of Haven” over a year and a half. Creating different assets for different in
• Worked alongside several other animators to create and maintain high visual
standard on a low fidelity tech platform.
Qantm College – Bachelor of Animation Specialising in Interactive Entertainment
Animation Mentor – Creature Animation Class
iAnimate – Advanced Body Mechanics
Rusty Animato r – Augmented Animator
Phone: 0400 014 572
Lead Artist Gree
Phone: 0437 256 776
Lead Artist Paper House Games
Phone: 0423 911 658