Please use this link for my resume.
- After Eects CC
- Art Direction
- Character Animation
- Cinema 4D
- Cinematography. Graphic Design
- Final Cut Pro
- Illustrator CC
- InDesign CC
- Photoshop CC
- Premiere Pro CC
- Project Management
Jan 2013 - Sep 2014
Character Animation Program at Animation Mentor- The Online School of Animation and VFX
Jan 2010 - Dec 2011
Certicate • Creative Online 1+2, Art Direction, Portfolio at Superior School of Creative Advertisement
Jan 2010 - Dec 2010
Certicate • Intense Program, Strategy for Creative and Design at Altos de Chavón School of Design / Parsons New School of Design
Sep 2006 - Sep 2009
BA • Advertising Communications at University Iberoamericana of Santo Domingo
Sep 2016 – Dec 2017
Animator at Nickelodeon
• Collaborated with a team of over 40 to produce content for Noggin, an interactive app with play-along preschool videos.
• Worked in Maya, After Eects & Premiere to animate and composite shots.
• Analyzed and adjusted to dierent styles of animation for 2D and 3D characters.
• Cut and delivered animation assets for authors.
• Delivered an average of three shots per week under tight, daily and weekly deadlines.
• Met weekly with Director of Interactive to discuss animation and shot progression.
• Collaborated daily, both in meetings and informally, with producers, lead animators,lighting/rendering, authors, and high level stakeholders to create appealing 2D/3D character animation.
• Provided training to new hires of proprietary programs and team workflows.
Feb 2014 – 2016
Designer/Animator at AT&T AdWorks
.• Conceptualized ideas for design and motion graphic projects directed to ad industry professionals.
• Collaborated with Creative Director and creatives to develop unique ideas and create stories, scripts, storyboards, animatics, animation and design for videos
• Lead multiple projects and ensured each deliverable of the project was completed well within deadline.
• Managed and collaborated with a team of graphic artists, music producers, DP, casting,voice-over talent and sound-fx.
• Provided concept development, art directions and animation for the History of Innovation, an interactive experience that takes you through over 90 years of innovation at AT&T labs. This project was an award winner on the Awwwards site.
• UX/UI design.
• Produced content in Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, After Eects & Premiere
• Taught myself After Eects on the job without loss of productivity to the team.
• Cinema 4D came up a way to mimic a way a crowd behaves. World building.