Assistant Office Manager
LAURI GAFFERT, CTA
Greater Orlando, FL
ORGANIZED ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL
Effective Collaborator | Determined, Detailed and Adaptable| Makes Order Out of Chaos
Administrative professional with demonstrated expertise in planning and executing multiple simultaneous projects, managing databases and improving processes.
Known for excellent interpersonal skills, time management, organizational skills and attention to detail. Thrives on collaborative relationships and team work. Possesses a strong motivation to learn. Expertise includes:
* Database Management
* Content Management
* Process Improvement
* Product Management
* Product Development
* Project Coordination
PATRICIA SEYKORA ACUPUNCTURE PHYSICIAN FAMILY PRACTICE, Altamonte Springs, FL
Assistant Office Manager (2018 – Present)
* Manage inventory, insurance billing and administrative responsibilities.
A&SW CONSULTANTS, INC., Sanford, FL
Administrative Coordinator (2019 – 2019)
Performed administrative duties and coordinated multiple projects.
* Updated and maintained accurate website content. Researched and evaluated website builders.
* Modified and implemented certification course material.
* Promoted certification courses through weekly marketing emails and social media.
* Assisted clients through registration and scheduling processes.
* Provided excellent customer service to clients and potential clients.
AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA), Heathrow, FL
Supervisor, Travel Services (2015 – 2018)
Managed $300K expense budget and support staff. Led planning process, communication, delivery and implementation of 25 AAA Vacations travel products and services. Managed 9 concurrent projects.
* Increased sales by 10% by participating in negotiations with travel partners, securing substantial market offers for customers.
* Achieved annual cost savings of $5K by identifying and implementing low cost print production and webinar development alternative processes.
* Ensured annual reimbursement of $80K for AAA Vacations related programs through persistent follow-up with vendors to guarantee continued funding.
* Reduced support desk inquiries by creating and implementing new training material.
* Implemented cross-training initiatives, increasing employee productivity and engagement.
* Coordinated thorough product analysis, identifying and communicating areas for improvement and assisting with resolutions to improve customer experience and offerings.
* Created and implemented product and program launch and communication plans, procedures and documentation ensuring accurate training and utilization.
* Collaborated and communicated new product ideas and process improvements for product launch, training material and group programs to internal teams, advisory groups and subcommittee governance, identifying customer needs and product gaps.
Product Manager, Content & Product Development (2014 – 2015)
Managed 13 print and digital products. Oversaw the P&Ls, production, quality, vendor relations, customer service for retail products. Managed the enhancement and implementation of digital products.
* Collaborated with creative and technical teams to design, develop, enhance new and existing retail and digital products and content to engage consumers.
* Identified and solved problems, documented technical workflows and business requirements to improve user experiences.
* Managed simultaneous projects and teams through collaboration while keeping everyone on task and accountable through schedule documentation and weekly communications to management.
Data Analyst, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) (2000 – 2014)
Collected, analyzed, and maintained GIS data with accuracy ensuring quality print and digital products. Confidently led teams ensuring accurate publication of products through effective scheduling and follow-through.
* Collaborated with technical staff to test user interfaces, document technical workflows, discover inefficiencies and improve methods thereby doubling team productivity.
* Delivered product one month ahead of schedule and with 25% more content than expected through team accountability and effective communication, strong time management, schedule documentation, workflow procedures.
* Participated as a mentee in AAA’s mentoring program, which provided opportunities to shadow project managers from various departments.
* Arranged and organized teambuilding events and training for GIS staff; ensuring complete and accurate training for associates on ArcMap, AAA’s GIS database and TripTik Travel Planner.
* Generated procedures for use in the update and delivery of AAA print and digital products, improving employee productivity.
* Designed and created specialized maps for AAA’s intranet which were utilized by club marketing teams to promote specific areas of interest.
ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPERIENCE
AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA), Heathrow, FL
Travel Information Coordinator, Travel Information
Collected, analyzed and provided highway information data for North America providing critical customer information.
* Researched and provided travel data for articles published in major publications: USA Today and the Wall Street Journal.
* Trained staff, improved workflows, participated in work groups and assimilated project management duties meeting target deliverables within budget.
* Provided excellent customer service support to AAA travel consultants leading to increased customer satisfaction.
Intern, Public Affairs
Performed public affairs and administrative duties as required. Categorized AAA-related media coverage into weekly and monthly reports.
Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Certified Travel Associate (CTA)
- Content Management
- Database Management
- Process Management
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Project Coordination
Bachelor of Arts at University of Central Florida
Assistant Office Manager at PATRICIA SEYKORA ACUPUNCTURE PHYSICIAN FAMILY PRACTICE
Administrative Coordinator at A&SW CONSULTANTS, INC.
Supervisor at AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA)
Product Manager at AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA)
Data Analyst, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) at AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA)
Travel Information Coordinator at AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION (AAA)