Human Resource Manager
(407)929-0519 | Lisandra.Sanchez3013@gmail.com | 3013 Autumn Run Ct. Orlando, FL 32822
Human Resources Manager
Results focused human resources professional with more than 12 years of experience and a proven record of impacts spanning from employee relations, coaching and development, performance management, succession planning, talent acquisition, training, payroll, HRIS management and workforce management.
§ Employee Relations
§ Best Practices
§ Coaching & Mentoring
§ Government Compliance
§ Employee Engagement
§ Forecasting & Analysis
§ High Volume Recruitment
§ Performance Management
§ Speaking & Presenting
§ Talent Management
Human Resources Manager 5/2017 to 5/2019
· To ensure that the employee relations strategy and approach is robust, coordinated across the Divisions, responsive to issues as they arise and strikes the right balance in terms of fostering constructive relationships, enabling change and managing risk
· To provide expert advice on employee relations issues in the context of cultural and organizational change.
· Lead in the development of employee relations policies and practices in support of broader strategic objectives.
· Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
· Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
· Review and provide recommendations in the standardization and viability of current benefits programs such as Health Benefits, Miscellaneous Bonuses, Attendance Bonuses, 401K accounts
· Chooses the benefits the company offers to employees
· Informs and guides employees on benefits matters regarding eligibility, coverage and provisions
· Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy
· Work with senior leaders to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
· Design, deploy, and evaluate effective and efficient engagement surveys
· Conduct employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys
· Manage and guarantee semi-monthly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
· Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and
terminations are accurate and timely
· Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend best-practice operations
Bombardier 4/2016 to 1/2017
Human Resources Advisor
· Reviews and coordinates the company employment, employee/labor relations, personnel and equal opportunity policies and practices to comply with the applicable provisions of Federal and State labor laws, including the maintenance of necessary files.
· Coordinates the communication and coordination of Performance Management. Process to ensure that employee performance is evaluated, that employees aware of their performance, development needs required to effectively support organizational objectives.
· Oversee employment activities, assuring that properly qualified employees are recruited and hired for company positions. Maintains FRA Drug and Alcohol Program, pre-employment and post offer testing. Oversee all ISO audit, ensures compliance to HR Manual and site policies/FRA regulations.
· Ensures the development and implementation of training programs (with support of Shared Services) which support company business objectives, this includes new-hire orientation; communication programs, employee survey, and career counseling are conducted efficiently throughout the sites. Ensures that training programs are recorded, and employees are certified within their respective occupations.
TZ Insurance Solutions, LLC 8/2009 to 3/2016
Human Resources Manager
Employee Relations/HRIS & Payroll Management
· Oversee the effective management of the people resources of the corporation through the development of appropriate policies and programs in the areas of employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, and external education and career development for a 500-seat call center.
· Support management by serving as a Subject Matter Expert regarding employee relations issues, as well as interpreting, researching, and advising on HR policies and procedures.
· Resolve complex employee relations issues by leading thorough investigations to examine circumstances and providing recommendations to department officials as to appropriate courses of corrective actions.
· Partner with HR colleagues to inform and update management regarding vital work issues and concerns.
· Facilitate payroll processes including reviewing, processing, and approving payroll for 450 to 700 exempt and non-exempt employees on a semi-monthly basis including monthly bonuses.
Talent Management & Succession Planning
· Spearheaded development of staffing strategies along with leading sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
· Pioneered the integration of strategies and systems designed to increase workplace productivity by developing improved processes for attracting, developing, and retaining people with the required skills and aptitude to meet current and future business needs.
· Designed human resource planning models to identify competencies, knowledge, and talent gaps along with developing programs to fill these gaps.
· Interviewed 750 candidates and hired 250 to meet the company’s demands and needs.
· Slashed attrition rate from 40% to 25% by repositioning interview questions and initiating the process of interviewing applicants according to not only skill set, but also cultural fit.
· Contributed to the achievement of a $55M goal by correctly selecting the appropriate personnel to meet company needs and demands, as well as saved $50K through renegotiations of marketing contracts.
· Served as a strategic partner in the development of corporation plans and programs by providing perspective as to the impact on people.
· Facilitated the retention and development of a highly effective workforce by evaluating performance evaluations to determine the need for promotions, terminations, disciplinary actions, and commendations.
· Ensured the achievement of corporate compensation objectives by devising techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data, as well as conducting exempt and nonexempt salary surveys.
· Enhanced working relations, bolstered morale, and increased productivity and retention by working closely with management and employees to determine aspects of the workplace in need of improvement.
· Developed diversity and work life initiatives along with health fairs to promote wellness programs.
· Contributed to the coordination of community events including blood drives and United Way benefits.
Convergys 2/2006 to 6/2008
· Oversaw key recruitment and staffing initiatives for a 3,000-seat call center facility including developing and implementing strategies focusing on matching individuals with the appropriate role within the organization.
· Established advertising guidelines in coordination with account managers along with ensuring the accuracy of information to be used in advertisements.
· Created and placed employment advertisements throughout various newspapers and drove external agencies to produce and air recruiting commercials.
· Interviewed 400 to 500 candidates a year and hired 150 with an attrition rate of 20%.
Employee Relations Associate – Human Resources (Promoted to Recruiter)
· Provided consulting expertise to executive management and staff on all employee relations issues including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) law and firm policies and practices.
· Partnered with HR colleagues in developing updated to inform management of work force issues.
· Researched routine employee issues and planned and led orientations and employment law seminars.
Assistant III – Human Resources (Promoted to Employee Relations Associate)
· Executed a broad range of HR functions from recruiting and training to the administration of benefits and management of records.
· Supported recruiting efforts by scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, filing resumes, and maintaining the applicant tracking system (ATS).
· Leveraged strong technology skills while using PeopleSoft/CORT to enter large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
Education & Certificates
Master’s Degree, Sigma Cum Laude, Human Resources Management, Everest University
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration & Marketing, University of Central Florida
Associate of Arts, Valencia Community College
SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), December 2019
Computer Skills: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, PeopleSoft, Kenexa Recruiter, Brassring, ADP/Workforce, Paychex, Paycor, Trinet, Extensity, Vurv, Taleo, HireRight, Lotus Notes
Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
Associations: Member, Society of Human Resource Management, Tampa Chapter
MBA Human Resource Management at Everest University