February 25, 2019
Adam, Jalil, and Keith:
Professional Plate Spinner ─ that’s often how I describe myself. In any given hour I am kicking off projects, delivering final products, and managing the ever-changing scope of dozens of requests filtering through the agency at that time.
As an account manager for an internal creative agency I serve as the liaison between agency and client. I have worked with all types of people, from C-level executives, to free-spirited artists, to Java programmers. My experiences in client relations, project management, and customer service are a great fit for the open Production Coordinator position with Steamroller Studios.
Effective communication is vital to the success of my role. As the gate keeper for the agency, I work directly with clients to gather project requirements and deliverables to make sure the team is equipped to complete the job. On average I field 100 emails a day, attend around 10 meetings a week, and manage over 200 open requests at any given time.
Visibility, documentation, and data are the other keys to success in my role. During my tenure with the agency I designed a database to visualize and manage all open requests for work, implemented processes to increase efficiencies, decrease lead-times, and limit redundant or useless efforts, and ultimately helped increase production capacity by over 600%.
I am personable, polished, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. I have an excellent memory (like an elephant – I never forget) and work both hard and smart to increase efficiency and output. I am highly motivated, hyper productive, and excel in independent and collaborative work. Speaking publicly, acting as business liaison, and forging new relationships are all second nature to me.
My only limitation is the technical side: I do not have a working knowledge of JIRA, Shotgun, Plastic, Unity, or Maya. However, I did not know anything about the citrus industry, kinetic-powered refrigeration units, or billiards halls when I took on clients in those industries. I am a quick study and am confident I can be brought up to speed in a short amount of time.
As the Production Coordinator, I will work closely with clients and internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget to advance the strategic goals of the studio. I am confident in my ability to fulfill the duties of the Production Coordinator and believe my background in project management, client relations, and consulting would serve as an asset to Steamroller Studios.
Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Maggie E. Kuhn
Maggie E. Kuhn, MBA | 321.945.7271 | email@example.com
· Friendly creative professional with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Possesses unique variety of experiences, skills, and business acumen acquired through serving clients and individuals of various industries, backgrounds, and personalities
Creative Account Manager | Ligonier Ministries (Sanford, FL) | June 2016 – Present
· Maintained portfolio of clients, working to manage variety of projects including digital, print, and event design
· Acted as primary relationship manager between client and creative team, working hard to provide customer service at every level and in every interaction
· Created in-house database to track all incoming requests for work, collecting requirements and providing thorough project briefs for production team to kick-off projects
· Designed and implemented processes that allowed agency to deliver 600% more projects in the first year
· Worked in conjunction with production manager to plan project timelines and ensure projects were delivered on time and accurately
Assistant Director of Adult & Graduate Admissions | Florida Southern College (Lakeland, FL) | Dec. 2013 – May 2016
· Oversaw all aspects of admissions operations, team administration, budgeting, and marketing management office
· Designed and implemented extensive communication flow and social media strategy to increase enrollments and automate recruitment process of graduate and non-traditional adult students
· Acted as project manager, creative director, and designer on complete redesign of in-house marketing materials
· Spearheaded projects relating to process improvement, business development, and organizational structure
· Exceeded recruitment goals and enrolled largest volume of graduate business students in College’s history
· Generated over $1.9M of tuition revenue in 16 months of employment
· Worked previously as MBA/MAcc Program Recruiter & Admissions Counselor
Technical Recruiter | MISource, Inc. (Tampa, FL) | Jan. 2013 – Nov. 2013
· Performed full life-cycle recruitment functions including screening, interviewing, negotiating rates, reference checks, placement and termination of candidates
· Identified and attracted both active and passive candidates through cold calls, networking events, job boards, referrals, and social networking sites
· Developed organizational tactics to increase recruitment efficiencies including creation of candidate bench
· Generated over $470k in revenue for the company in the first nine months of employment
· Extensive work on the Vendor Management Services (VMS) team to support clients utilizing Managed Service Providers and various VMS systems
Boring Business Systems | Sept. 2015 – Dec. 2015
· Developed strategic plan to introduce 3D printer product line into existing business model
· Presented final recommendation to president, C-level executives, and other key stakeholders
· Acted as primary point-of-contact for all stakeholders and consultants
Florida Department of Citrus (FDOC) | Oct. 2015
· Developed market entry strategy to introduce Florida grapefruit into Chinese market under FDOC umbrella brand
· Conducted extensive research including population, economic, and social trends relating to product success
· Presented final recommendation to FDOC Executive Director, marketing managers, and other industry executives
Kinetic Power Systems | Jan. 2015 – Apr. 2015
· Developed business plan to manufacture and sell kinetic-powered tractor trailer refrigeration units in United States
· Prepared pricing model and strategy to maximize profitability of product
· Presented final recommendation to product inventors, attorneys, and business owners
Brewlands Bar and Billiards | Aug. 2014 – Dec. 2014
· Developed marketing plan for luxury pool hall and bar in South Lakeland
· Conducted extensive demographic and market research relating to target market and communication tactics
· Accurately forecasted revenue projection for company’s first $1M down to the week
The Drummond Company | Aug. 2014 – Dec. 2014
· Conducted best-use analysis for undeveloped real-estate investment parcel
· Provided extensive research regarding the economic impacts of six development scenarios to determine best-use of parcel
· Collaborated with local stakeholders with varied interests including legal, economic, and environmental
· Presented final recommendation to key stakeholder
Florida Southern College – Lakeland, FL | Master of Business Administration
University of Florida – Gainesville, FL | Bachelor of Science in Family, Youth and Community Sciences