MARI CHUNG 1130 GreensboroLane #401, Sarasota, FL, 34234, 813-313-7841
firstname.lastname@example.org / Animating Reel – https://vimeo.com/202649435 (password – mari1234)
Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL
B.F.A. Computer Animation, May 2017
G.P.A: 3.4 / 4.0. Best of Ringling, 2015-2016
Projected thesis on the life of light bulb sisters.
YeoungDeungPo Girls’ High School, Seoul, South Korea
Academic Diploma, January 2012
Dongguk University, Seoul, South Korea
Major : Multimedia Engineering, 2012 – 2013
STORY / ANIMATION EXPERIENCE
Freelance Computer Animator, Mofac & Alfred Creative Studio, South Korea, May-June 2016
3D animation using Maya for their upcoming feature film:
• Using a spider character rig to animate 6 shots based on their animatic and Director’s supervision.
• Worked closely with supervisor and fellow employees to produce the upcoming movie.
Computer Animator & Lighter, Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL, 2014-2016
Directing, storyboarded, textured, lit, and executed 3D animation in Maya for concept development and animation classes:
• Developed story, and made animatics focusing on essential movements as a vehicle for narrative.
• Designed characters, sets, and scripting in using 3D Coat and Zbrush for detailed characters for 12 projects.
• Modeled, textured characters through Substance Painter.
• Final touches in lighting and composition in Nuke and Adobe Premiere.
Animation Intern & Script writer, Andromeda Studio, Seoul, South Korea, Summer 2014
Developed animated advertisement project and supported animation director with a film on cosmetic product and their animated film:
• Assist in building an actual miniature set for the filming; painted details and natural elements.
• Executed stop-motion panning of the set in preparation for animations in 3D StudioMax.
• Wrote detailed descriptions and backgrounds for six characters in the narrative within the TV series.
• Critically reviewed plot and story lines with two animators and authors; developed scripts for voice artists to insure
preproduction evaluation including voice recordings for appropriate dramatic emphasis.
LEADERSHIP & EXPERIENCE
Computer Animation Festival Assistant, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, 2015-2016
Supported Computer Animation department and students by submitting animations to entry several film festival:
• Worked with festival officials via professional correspondence.
• Critically evaluate and completed detailed registrations forms under strict deadlines; ensured adherence to all of each festival’s
PreCollege Teacher Assistant, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, 2015-2016
Teaching and assist high school student about Autodesk Maya for Precollege Computer Animation major
Advanced working knowledge in Mac and PC platforms in, Substance Painter, 3D Coat, Adobe Audition, and Microsoft Office
Suite. Advanced Proficiency in Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Pixar Renderman Plugin, Nuke. Basic
Bi-lingual fluency in Korea and English; basic Japanese and C-language. Studied and played piano recitals for six years; wrote children’s
books for future publication.
Portfolio and references available upon request.
graduate may 2017 at Ringling College of Art and Design