CHARACTER MODELING & ANIMATION
artstation.com/mdreis | email@example.com | 843-822-2033
BEST BUY, VERO BEACH, FL
SALES ASSOCIATE—HOME THEATER | 2014-2019
• Built rapport with customers by asking probing questions and utilizing
effective listening skills to up-sell products based on consumer needs.
• Researched newly released and upcoming products in the home
entertainment and gaming industries to accurately inform customers
about store inventory.
• Responded to telephone inquiries by providing quality service to
customers and associates.
• Performed daily department tasks including stocking, creating
merchandise displays, re-merchandising, pricing markdowns, transferring
merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
OFFICE OF DRS. LOMAX & JORDAN, SUMMERVILLE, SC
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | 2009–2010
• Handled multi-line phones. Reviewed and routed messages to
appropriate staff and physicians.
• Oversaw patient appointment scheduling, improved patient satisfaction
and provider’s productivity by contacting patient 24 hours in advance.
• Ensured that office documents, medical records, and correspondence
files were up to date and appropriately filed.
• Greeted visitors, ascertained purpose of visit, and directed them to
INDIAN RIVER STATE COLLEGE,
FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA
Bachelors of Applied Science in Digital Media
Animation, Gaming & Modeling Concentration
TRIDENT TECHNICAL COLLEGE,
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
Associates of Applied Science in Commercial Graphics
• Unreal Engine 4
• Substance Painter
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
• Character Design
• Character Rigging
• 3D Animation
• Game Mechanics
• Level Design
• Video Editing