30760 PGA DR. SORRENTO, FL 32776
PHONE (407) 844-7182• E-MAIL MICHELLEKCOOMBS@GMAIL.COM
To obtain a position where I can use my experience, desire, energy and leadership skills to enhance the company’s
growth and productivity
Florida Property & Casualty 2-20 License, Florida Claims Adjuster License 6-20, Florida Notary Public,
Knowledgeable in both the AMS360 and Applied Epic agency management systems.
[2019-Present] Insurance Office of America Longwood, FL
Select Business Account Coordinator
Participates in new business and policy renewal process in conjunction with Producer, AE, AM or Ops Team Leader including
performing any necessary or requested online rating and send it to Rating, conducting loss-run analysis, Preparing complete, accurate
submission applications and submitting them to carriers, evaluating and negotiating coverages and pricing with guidance from AM/
Manages an assigned book of business, meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and service and ensuring
that no liability associated with errors and omissions occur
[2017 – 2018 ] LassiterWare Insurance Leesburg, FL
Assistant Business Account Manager
• Document and process incoming mail, endorsement requests and renewals while maintaining
current, accurate information in AMS360
• Creates submissions to market accounts for renewal and new business. Creates proposals for
renewal and new business.
• Reviews policies for accuracy noting any discrepancies and/or form changes, Report findings to BAM and
if need be, contact carrier.
• Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully
and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
[ 2017 – 2017 ] Closson Insurance
Assistant Account Manager
Winter Park, FL
• Receive and process commercial insurance policies, endorsements and audits as well as keeping AMS360
system up to date with client information and policy information.
• Provide clients up to date information on their policies including endorsements, changes in premium, audits
• Ensure new business and renewal policies are correct and reflect proposal
[ 2012-2014 ] Genesis North Cape Center North Cape May, NJ
Director of Medical Supplies
• Manage the medical and nursing supplies inventory by organizing and distributing supplies within Central
Supply, Unit-based Storage and other designated areas; developing and placing weekly orders; and,
monitoring and reporting on supply utilization to nursing and administration.
• Partner with Nursing Management and Administrator to ensure compliance with Genesis Standard
Operating Procedures by purchasing to PPD Budget, ensuring Spend against Budget goals, ensuring
customer readiness by minimizing emergency orders, and managing product utilization
01/2019 - Present
Accoutn Coordinator at Insurance Office of America
11/2017 - 11/2018
Assistant Account Manager at Lassiterware Insurance
3/2017 - 11/2017
Assistant Account Manager at Closson Insurance
01/2012 - 11/2014
Director of Medical Supplies at Genesis North Cape Center