https://sites.google.com/view/muraligamedev/home | email@example.com | +1 (872-888-3206)
Professional Summary: Experienced Unity Developer with over 3+ years of experience in writing clean code which bring robust automation. Having strong 3D math and linear algebra, portfolio featuring examples of interaction, 3D, motion, visual, and prototyping work. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs and time while increasing profits.
Software Skills Include:
▪ Programming Languages: C++, C#, Java, PHP, GLSL, XCode, Python, MySQL Programming, Max Script, .NET
▪ Graphics: 3D Math, Linear Algebra, PBR, Normal Mapping, Image Based Lighting, Deferred Rendering, BRDF shading
▪ Frameworks and Libraries: OpenGL, DirectX, Windows API, Rest API, 3DS max python API
▪ IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio, Mono Develop
▪ Version control: Perforce, Git, SVN, Unity Collab
▪ Platforms: Windows, Linux, OS X
▪ Software/Tools: Unity, 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, Unreal, SQL, Vuforia, AR Core, AR Kit, Unity Bundle, Unity assets, Apache
Caterpillar, LLC: (Unity Developer) (Android, iOS, Windows) Oct 2018 – Aug 2019(11 Months) ▪ Collaborated with illustrators and engineers to implement new developments, help build features, and solve creative problems. ▪ Worked as a team, contributing to important design decisions and conversations.
▪ Individually built a fully-fledged working Graphic software tool for Caterpillar to increase efficiency for creating content.
▪ Collaborating with other team and creating content for Cat Technician AR app and built a Cat Technician Customer AR app version.
▪ Built a python client – server script logic that runs robustly to retrieve information stored from database server and update the names on the FBX model overall increased 100% efficiency of FBX model building.
▪ Quality testing products and run performance test to find a way to eliminate bugs before it got shipped.
▪ Maintained products on the app store, once they are updated.
Xent Studios, LLC: (Unity Developer) Feb 2018 – Jul 2018 (6 Months)
▪ Individually built a fully-fledged working Interactive UI using Unity Canvas to run on both VR and AR.
▪ Responsible for developing AR app works on Android and Apple which uses IOT built using AR Core and AR Kit.
▪ Individually built a fully-fledged working color palette shader using unity Shader Lab. ▪ Created VR software within a highly dynamic and iterative team environment ▪ Design, develop, test and maintain quality code and documentation ▪ Developed prototypes and experiments, while researching and recommending new ideas, new tools, and technologies.
Integra technologies, LLC: (Java Developer) Jul 2018 – Sep 2018 (2 Months) ▪ Participated in small project teams in the design and development of large-scale enterprise systems. ▪ Provided experience in design and development while being accepting to other ideas, designs and approaches. ▪ Participated in the full SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions. ▪ Collaborated with other Architects and Software Engineering resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions. ▪ Participate as a member of the team to develop the enterprise solutions from design through deployment.
Zaahtech: (Unity Developer) Jan 2013 – Dec 2013 (12 Months)
▪ Responsible for character movement, physics, game logic, Camera navigating along with player.
▪ Responsible for asset loading, scoring which uses a player manager class that updates every level.
▪ Responsible for Implementing an AI uses waypoint navigation and sound controls for the game.
▪ Implemented animation for 2D sprites using Unity3D Animation Dope Sheet.
▪ Responsible for implementing UI player controls for mobile platform.
▪ Responsible for final build which works on both PC/Android platform.
M1 Interactive: (Unity Developer Intern) Nov 2017 – Jan 2018 (3 Months)
▪ Research, Design, and implement, scalable applications.
▪ Developed software for a variety of new XR devices, including novel sensing systems, tracking systems, mapping
systems, imaging systems and haptic devices.
▪ Collaborated in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines, making the architectural
tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions.
SpokeTech:( Unity Developer Intern) Jan 2017 – Mar 2017 (3 Months)
▪ Designed/documented processes and procedures required for moving prototypes to production environment.
▪ Created/modified high-quality, low-polygon 3D assets and materials for use in real-time applications
▪ Analyze, evaluate, design, develop, integrate, debug and test real-time AR and VR software for advanced prototypes
and user experiences
▪ Wrote high performance code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize and get things done with a high
level of efficiency and quality
▪ Learned constantly, educated others, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of
AR/VR problem solving.
Relevant Course Development Projects:
Graphics Renderer [C++/ OpenGL]
▪ Implemented mesh generation that allow mathematically generate basic shapes
▪ Implemented the Phong illumination model in GLSL for handling the static and dynamic lights in the scene
Game Engine: [C++/ OpenGL]
▪ Implemented heap-based memory system by overloaded New/Delete operators for heap assignment and alignment
▪ Implemented fully-fledged vector, matrix and quaternion math libraries using SIMD Intrinsic (MMX and SSE)
▪ Implemented file system using read/write data storing mechanism using OS native function.
▪ Implemented tree-based data structure for handling hierarchies of objects in memory.
▪ Implemented OpenGL-based graphics engine for frustum culling, multiple cameras, object transformations.
Recommendation System: [Android Studio / .Net MVC]
▪ Implemented back end ASP.net server [Operations including, Signup/login, rating, submitting comments are also calling
the web APIs provided by server.]
▪ Implemented Http communications that are encapsulated in class JSONHelper which contains three main method, Get,
Post and Get List. All the methods return JSON formatted data, JSONObject or JSONArray. Each calling http method is
▪ Implemented user login and experience page for the restaurant app that you have been and allow you to submit the
ratings and reviews. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
▪ Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
▪ Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
▪ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Master of Science in Computer Science
▪ DePaul University (Chicago, IL) Jun 2015 – Nov 2017
MTech in Multimedia Technology
▪ SRM University (India) Aug 2012 – Aug 2014
BTech in Information Technology
▪ Anna University (India) Aug 2008 – Jun 2012