Nicholas Alexander Fess
• Quadruped Animation
• Character Rigging
• Character Technical Animation
• Concept Development
• Life Drawing
• 2D/3D Design
• Z brush
• After Effects • Manga Studio • ToonBoom
Co-op / May 2016 – Current
• Developed story, characters, and environments
• modeled, rigged, and animated characters.
• Set project schedule, collaborated with colleagues, as well as gave and recieved feedback to to improve the quality of work.
Safety Tips with Fezzy / March 2016 – May 2016
• Hand picked to develop, create, and deliver a short ani- mated film with a crew of 20 people.
• Created fluid character animation with believable motion and weight.
• Collaborated with client and colleagues to meet pre-estab- lished deadlines.
Father / March 2016 – April 2016
• Created believable character animation utilizing knowledge of the principles of animation.
• Collaborated with Director to meet deadlines in a orga- nized and professional manner.
Waterford & Chasity / September 2015 – May 2016 • Created believable and fluid character animation.
• Received feedback from director with a high degree of optimism and dedication.
Savannah College of Art and Design /June 2017 Bachelor Fine Arts Animation / GPA: 3.78
• Courses of study include: Art and Animation History, Media Literacy Theory, Arthurian Literature,
- 2D/3D Design
- Character Rigging
- Character Technical Animation
- Concept Development
- Life Drawing
- Quadruped Animation
Bachelor Fine Arts Animation at Savannah College of Art and Design
Courses of study include: Art and Animation History, Media Literacy Theory, Arthurian Literature,