EMAIL ADDRESS – email@example.com MOBILE NUMBER – +91 9717559119
CURRENT CITY & POSTAL ADDRESS – DELHI, 110092 SKYPE ID – kumarpanks2
CREATURE ANIMATION REEL– https://vimeo.com/298220514 PASSWORD – work19
GAME ANIMATION REEL – https://vimeo.com/349295660
“ Creative, talented and innovative ideas with consolidated expertise in Animation Industry”
As an Animation Lead have developed a skill to manage the team and produce the realistic and required style of animation with proper communication between Animation Director and Management. I am involved from staging to the final output. I am dynamic and enthusiastic with a very positive and out going person, I do not find it hard to inspire and encourage my team members to work to the best of their ability. Besides my job, I also take part in a number of wide ranging voluntary roles and sporting pursuits which further build my abilities to work within teams and achieve common goals.
· Realistic Character & Creature Animation (Humanoid, Quadruped & Mechanical)
· Facial & Lip-sync Animation
· Basic Rigging
· Unreal Engine 4 (Integration, Sequencer, Sockets, learning State Machine & Basic Lighting)
· Prop Modeling
· Motion captured data
· Gesture Drawing
· Figure and Action’s shape Study
Software Experience Level
Autodesk MAYA 10/10
3ds MAX 5/10
After Affects & Premier Pro 7/10
Motion Builder 8/10
Unreal Engine 7/10
Kleem Vfx Studio (Faridabad), India (1st June 2019 – Current)
Projects – Undisclosed Feature Film
· Boosting the morale of team’s vision and mould their ideas into the animation style where appropriate.
· Responsible for leading the team of 11 animators and mentor them to achieve the required quality.
· Worked closely with Animation & Creative Director in an effort to drive the project forward.
· Manage meeting schedules and maintain ongoing communication with character’s design and work flow with production and other team artists as well.
· Take daily animation reviews and offer creative feedback to artists.
· Taking complicated shots in realistic creature and humanoid’s dialogue based characters.
Streamline Studios (Kula Lumpur), Malaysia (22nd Jan 2018 –5th Dec 2018)
“SENIOR 3D ANIMATOR”
Projects – “Samurai Shodown(Spirits) – AAA Game” “Ashes of Creation – AAA Game”
“Transformers – AAA Game” “In –House portfolio”
· Responsible for various range of animation including Cinematic and In game development.
· Mentored team of 5 in the development of high quality characterized animations.
· Interfaced with project leads and programming to insure said animations fit the stylistic desires of design as well as the limitations and needs of programming.
· Created a multitude of animations as needed.
· Worked on the Menasor & Devastator robotic(machine) Transformers.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: As a supportive lead & Senior Animator, taken part in the team to develop 1 minute of cinematic animation on unreleased In-House project yet, as well as in key animation for Samurai Shodown(spirits) in roughly 3 months. Maintained a high level of morale and ensured zero staff turnover for that duration.
Rockstar Games, India (18th March 2015 -31st Dec 2017)
Projects -“Red Dead Redemption 2 – AAA Game”
· Trained the pipeline and mentored to a talented team of four creative animators to achieve the quality.
· Focused on realistic body animation and heavily modified pre-existing mocap.
· Provided the final data after checking in engine for player motion, multi in game-stage animations.
Freelance Animator, (1st Nov 2014 – 31st March 2015)
“VFX 3D ANIMATOR”
Project – “Kadamban – VFX Film”
· Responsible for the various range of realistic animal’s animation.
Tata Elxsi, India (23rd July 2014 – 25th Oct 2014)
Project -“Heidi – Tv Series”
· Laid the foundation for overall art style and demonstrated how it would be achieved.
· Responsible for focusing the team’s vision, and building their ideas into the style where appropriate.
· Worked closely with leads and project management in an effort to drive the project forward.
PRANA STUDIOS, India (30th May 2011 – 30th Jun 2014)
“TECH &CHARACTER ANIMATOR”
Projects – “Tinkerbell and the legend of the Neverbeast – Disney toon Film series ” “ Postman Pat – Featured Film”
“ Saving Santa – Featured Film” “ Leo’s Pad – Ipad Insight”
“Legend of Oz: Dorothy’s Return – Featured Film”
· Stirred my skills into various types of animation challenges and built the relationship between Animation Director and Leads.
· Received two awards during the work for delivering on time and the responsibility towards taking care of
other’s animation target.
· Assembled my skills to produce hand animation for Classical, semi-realistic, Biped and Quadruped characters.
J.S Digikriti Entertainments, India (1st Feb 2010 – 29th April 2011)
“ANIMATOR & 3D MODELER”
Project -“GEVO – PC Game”
· Incorporated my animation expertise into flying and biped’s animation cycle.
· Maintained the foundation of my modeling aptitude to develop the asset and prop models.
Ellixer World Software, India (1st Jun 2009 – 25th Jan 2010)
Project -“Learn without fear (Tv Series)”
· Developed the pattern and cartoony style of animation.
Red Design Studio, India (1st Nov 2008 – 29th May 2009)
“ MAX MODELER”
“3D Interior & Exterior Design, Walk through Animation, – Client & Product based”
· Created Structural framing and developed the details to establish the 3d models.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Sikkim Manipal University – Bachelor of Science in Multimedia (B.Sc. MM) – Grade B(2005 – 2008)
Arena Animation-Diploma in Multimedia-Grade B (2005 – 2007)
English – Fluent
Small Detail in Skills:
· Set up and add the in between controller and basic Skinning. Un real Engine
· Integration – Import and Export animation from Maya.
· Sequencer – Set up the multiple Camera and merging the animation and Render.
· Sockets – Parent constraint for the extra prop into the existing models.
· Basic lighting set up INTERESTS & HOBBIES:
I love reading novel, Physical workout, Sketching & developing my animation skills.