Cedar Hill, TX
Email:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Designer with skills that where learned and improve from school and still improving. 3 years’ experience working in unity and programing in C# with some skills in Unreal and C++, and python. Over 7 years of working with technology based systems from self-taught to professional capacity.
Area of Expertise
Unity, C#, Maya, Debugging Games, Computer repair, Office 365, Perforce, Google Drive, Google Drawings, Tech Support, Twine 2, Customer Support, MonoDevelop, Visual Studios Leadership, Windows OS, Mac OS.
Space Cadet- Capstone Project March 2018-June 2018
Title- Lead Debugger, builder & Assistant Programmer (C#)
· Testing the codes and game for all game breaking bugs
· Making sure that the build is built and working once it’s done so other team members can test it out on their end
· Check to make sure textures or right
· Programmed codes in C# for simple use when other mechanics broke
· Programmed (C#) a pause menu to
PlaqueZilla- School Assignment Game build Oct 2017-Nov 2017
Title- Designer, Producer, Programmer, Debugger
· Design a game based off everyday use (Brushing Teeth)
· Produce, programmed (C#), debugged, and had to set up testers for the game.
· Had to make a very simple game within one month for a class assignment
Space Shooter- School Assignment for Programing Apr 2017- May 2017
· Programming (C#) assignment that was used to help teach more in this field
· Had to implement different codes for the game to make it work
· Certain codes & art where given and we had to build off it
Scrappers- Team build & individual build Oct 2016- Feb 2017
Title Level designer (this was a span over several months)
· Design a level with parameters for a game.
· Implement IPM
· Started off with story broad picture to being built in Unity.
· Built and texture the other scenes so that they flowed together.
GPISD Tech Department – January29,2018- present
Campus Tech: make sure that the technology for assigned campus is in working order
· Get work orders done within a timely manner
· Troubleshoot issues with computers to find what’s wrong with them
· Schedule to have computers and I pads pick up for repair
· Expedite work orders to higher ups if they are the ones that need to come out to repair
· Maintain I pad at schools that is 1 to 1.
GPISD Grounds- August 14,2017-January 26, 2018
Grounds worker: Did the landscaping for the school district
· Knowledgeable in garden equipment
· Work in any weather condition
· Work within time limits
· Getting set schedule done
Dialog Direct January 10, 2011-August,2017
C.C.P. (Customer Care Professional): Handling high call volume and Dispatching for roadside assistance
· Dealt with agitated members daily and calmed them down to help them
· Able to meet monthly goals
· Negotiated prices with providers to get the best price and fastest time.
Full Sail University: Game Design Bachelor of Science Degree
Johnson & Wales University: 1 year of culinary experience
• Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow (Arrow man)
• Outstanding skills in sound boards and audio systems