Business & HR Manager
Results oriented, fast pace, motivated, knowledgeable business manager with 10+ years of diverse business experience including HR; administration; office management; event planning; budget analysis; tracking and reporting. Highly resourceful, organized and efficient with a pleasant demeanor and proven ability to communicate at any level while ensuring business vision and goals are met.
HR Rep/Club Accountant; Trilogy Orlando Resort, Groveland, FL – Jan, 2017 – current: Supervisor: Natthan Birkett, Dir. Of Operations
• Manage all HR functions including job posting, interviews, onboarding, background searches, E-verify, new hire processing, benefits, policy implementation, performance counseling, new hire orientations and payroll for entire staff, maintain confidential employee files.
• Manage club house operations administration for a 55 + resort community with sophisticated amenities. Implemented new procedures for better efficiencies amongst departments and clients.
• Manage account functions including creating departmental financial reports; reconciles data and accounts payable and receivables; liaise with outside accounting firms.
• Collaborate and assist with busy and growing, on site events schedule. This includes tracking, coordinating various forms of ticketing, collection of funds on event invoicing, seating assignments, set up, breakdown, and overall management, as required, to include periodic front desk concierge coverage
• In charge of all office procedures and administration including office equipment, supplies, vendor and staff management requirements. Maintain confidential company and vendor files.
Office Manager; Raglan Road Irish Pub, Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL – March, 2013 – December, 2016 Supervisor: Alan Delahunt, GM
• Managed all HR & on boarding functions including background searches, administering new hire paperwork; manage confidential employee files, employment verifications.
• Received specialized training and implemented Disney’s on boarding & orientation processes.
• Processed, managed and administered payroll for 250+ employees.
• Analyzed and maintained daily budget reports for accuracy. Managed daily accounts and reconciliations.
• Established working relationships with outside accounting firms and vendors.
• Spearheaded and implemented new projects.
• Ensured efficient and timely reconciliations on all chargeback requests.
• Managed office supplies and equipment.
Production Assistant and Event Manager; Chezzam, Farmingdale, NY – Sept, 2007 – Aug, 2012: Supervisor: Beverly Fish (Production Manager) – (516)682-4888
• Coordinated events including booking, teaching, and managing talent on site; orchestrated run of show with clients and other event staff
• Oversaw and maintained client and vendor files, assist sales and marketing in creating and managing press packs, showroom necessities.
• Collaborated with other management in creating event concept, theme, décor, talent, choreography, set up & breakdown procedures. Schedule transportation for talent and crew for events.
• In charge of and maintained employee files, staff & client scheduling, office supplies and equipment, paycheck distributions, and vendor relations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts – University of Central Florida
Major: Organizational Communication, Minor: Business Management
Notary Public, POS systems (Micros, Aloha, Harbortouch), SAP, HR certifications in code of conduct and workplace harassment, Event management, CPR/AED qualified