Richard Borden, III
01/2017 – 02/2017
Game Artist, Polyforge Star Wars: The Imperial Missions
- The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School Production Class
- Modeled various Organic Environment assets
- Textured using PBR materials for Environment assets
- Worked on a team with other artists to fulfill requirements.
The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School
Game Production Program
- 3D Modeling: Stylized, Realistic, Hard surface and organic.
- Texturing Stylized: Realistic, Normals, Metal and roughness, and Occlusion
- Engine implementation: Importing models, blueprints
- Animation: Lip sync, walk cycle, prop interaction.
- Rigging: Painting weights, building skeletons
Cherry Hill: General Associate
- Customer Service: Helped customers find frames and answered questions.
- Line control: Let in customers and closed the line at the end of the night.
- Camera man
- Picture sales: Sold different packages and frames
Fall 2015/Fall 2014
Spirit Halloween: Sales Associate
- Customer assistance: Help customers find items around the store
- Cashier: Worked the cashier and helped gather donations for the charity Spirit of Children
- Store Cleaning: CLeaned the store after closing and restocked shelves.
- Assembled and Sold frames: Took framing orders and put together the frames to the specified requirements
- Store cleaning: Cleaned floors, restrooms, and restocked shelves.
- Took training to build and take orders: Bronze and Silver level.
I also own my own professional license for Modo
- Unreal Engine 4
Diploma at Digital Animation & Visual Effects