A results-driven Unreal Developer with a passion for creating new and exciting IPs. An experienced gamer with an eye for fine details, capable of working in a fast paced, high stress collaborative environment, with creative solutions to both mundane and complex problems. Strong understanding of 3D math and Object Oriented Programming, and capable of working within space to make concepts into reality. Able to balance gameplay, player acquisition, and engagement, while also maintaining high standards of quality and core brand values. Ability to communicate progressive and creative design clearly and concisely. Works well with critique and grows from it while also learning current and new trends within the industry. Highly proficient in Unreal Engine 4, using both blueprint and C++ to accomplish the tasks and goals in a timely manner.
· Tools: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, 3DS Max, Adobe Creative Suite, Blender
· Engine Skills: Proficient in Unreal Engine including blueprint, in both 2D and 3D settings
· Other Skills: Development in WUP (Windows Universal Platform), Visual Studio and C++
Bachelor of Science in Game Programming and Development, Southern New Hampshire University Graduated
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
Scripting for Games – Utilized the Unreal Engine in conjunction with C++ to create game worlds and scenarios. Topics included specialized syntax, importing and exporting of local files to project, using blueprints and C++ in tandem to make the game behave as is expected, and utilizing AI with the world and players.
Software Development with C++.Net – Designed, implemented and tested applications in the C++ programming language. Topics included C++ data types, operators, functions, classes and inheritance.
Software Development with Python – Designed and tested applications with the Python language, including operators, classes, functions, and methods.
Foundation in Application Development – This course emphasized programming as a problem-solving technique in business and engineering applications. Wrote computer code in a logical, structured, and organized manner. Key concepts: object orientation, including inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and communication with messages.
C++ Programmer, The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order, Epoch Games, Remote 04/2018-06/2019
· Responsible for inventory work, including specializing items in inventory and overall management improvements for UI
· Implemented features for players that allow them to use items upon picking item up and equip weapons
· Reported to department head each week with progress reports on my work
Cook 1, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Fl 07/2019-Present
· Opened up Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, having to handle over 60000 people under extremely stressful situations during the initial weekend
· Learned entire menu in one week and had to replicate it during testing and preview days before land opened
· Interacted with all the leadership and management people dealing with critiquing and comments to make sure product was right
Information Technology Technician, The Virusbusters, Merritt Island, FL (Contract) 11/2017-01/2018
· Resolve all 20 technical problems customers face on their PC on a daily basis, including hardware and software
· Utilize programming skills to fix issues, i.e. fixing 404 errors
IT Intern, RevaturePro, Remote 9/2016- 12/2017
· The project was to develop an Incident Report System for RideXpress using C#, Java, SQL
· Company uses major corporation parameters to train interns on what is expected in the industry