3833 S Banana River Blvd 104, Cocoa Beach, FL, 32931 • (321) 258-7785 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Programming and Development student who is dedicated to creating new, innovative ideas for the gaming industry. Can handle high pressure situations, while finding creative solutions to solve problems. Leads by example, never asking someone to do something they wouldn’t do themselves. Focus on small details, using this to make big details easier, ensuring that the quality meets the expectations of the job. Has a quick aggressive style that can help any project meet its deadline.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, 3DS Max, Adobe Creative Suite
· Engine Skills: Proficient in Unreal Engine including blueprint
· Strong organized individual who can manage multiple tasks
· Can communicate processes to any sized team effectively and efficiently.
· Works well under stressful situations
Southern New Hampshire University – Manchester, NH 08/2017
Bachelor of Science in Game Programming and Development
RELEVANT COURSE WORK
Software Development with C++.Net – Designed, implemented and tested applications in the C++ programming language. Topics included C++ data types, operators, functions, classes and inheritance.
Foundation in Application Development – This course emphasized programming as a problem-solving technique in business and engineering applications. Wrote computer code in a logical, structured, and organized manner. This course also covered the key concepts of object orientation, including inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and communication with messages.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Chef 01/2017 –
· Worked cold side aat one of the busiest Carrabba’s in the United States
· Required to close and clean restaurant to hospital levels of clean in 90 min time span
· Relied upon to work open shifts in addition to regularly assigned shifts
Ruby Tuesday – Merritt Island, FL
Chef 09/2014 – 10/2016
· Responsible for 20 – 30 orders at a time
· Put away truck orders, with as many as 250 items
· Worked well over 40/hr./wk. and at hours of the day
Waffle House – Cocoa Beach, FL
Grill Operator 03/2013 – 08/2014
· Cooked $3000 breakfast shifts
· Managed 100s of orders without tickets
· Worked double shifts, including overnight to morning and vice versa