Rudolph David Dees III
7748 Brookway St.
32817 Orlando, Fl
· To begin my career with a supportive company while making a positive impact on my coworkers and world around me.
· University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
o Major: General Mathematics
o Minor: Computer Science
o GPA: 2.891
o Anticipated Graduation: December 2019
o Relevant Classes
§ Computer Science 1 & 2, Lineal Algebra, Graph Theory, Advanced Calculus, Mathematical Biology 1 & 2, ODE, PDE
· Huntington Learning Center (August 2019 – Current)
o Taught middle and high school students how to succeed on standardized tests by improving their understanding of fundamental math topics and how to apply them to complex problems.
· Bread Box (City Walk) (November 2018 – September 2019)
o Prepares food and works as a team to maintain quick and high-quality service while consistently creating a positive impact on my customers, managers, and coworkers.
· Papa John’s Pizza (May 2016 – August 2016)
o Delivered food and worked on a team to effectively maintain consistent restaurant performance.
· Leading others and communicating with a group
· Portraying complex information in a simple way
· Proficient in C, Java, and MATLAB. Working toward proficiency in C#, Unreal Engine, and SQL
· Created many large C and MATLAB projects
· Created a mathematical model to predict the spread of a disease between two cities
· Costa Rica Mission Trip (Summer 2015)
· STEM Summer Camp (Summer 2011 & 2012)
· Orange County Title 1 Public Schools (Fall 2015)
o Taught 4th graders about the importance of college and other life skills
References available upon request.
Fall 2015 / December 2019
Bachelors in Mathematics and a Minor in Computer Science at University of Central Florida
I have completed my minor and have one class left to complete my major this fall.