Temple University, Philadelphia, PA – 2011
BFA in Film & Media Arts
Animation Mentor, Emeryville, CA – 2013
Certificate in Advanced Character Animation
Zoic Studios, Layout/Postvis Artist Los Angeles, CA – 2017
- Ingested previs Maya files from client and adjusted scenes to fit Zoic’s pipeline standards while maintaining each shot’s layout on The Orville.
- Created shots using tracking tools for set extension alignment, 3D tracked shots, and matchmoving. Also responsible for matchmoving within those shots created on The Good Place.
Framestore, Animator/Runner Los Angeles, CA – 2017
- Animated background ships and drop pods in Destiny 2’s live action trailer, for 7 different shots. Also assisted in finishing off lip-sync for Cayde-6 throughout his motivational speech.
- Quickly learned Framestore’s pipeline, leveraged Shotgun, and collaborated with artists to troubleshoot technical and creative issues and finish the Destiny 2 project in a shorter than usual timeframe.
- As a runner, I helped with client services, maintained the appearance of the office, and gained a greatly improved definition of how an advertising/VR studio works.
Stormy Peak Entertainment, Animator Los Angeles, CA – 2017
- Animated alien quadruped movement sets (idle, walk, run, 2-4 different attacks) for an upcoming sci-fi shooter game using Unreal engine.
- Collaborated heavily with remote freelancers to improve each other’s contributions to the project.
The Quantum Storey Company, Animator/Rigger Los Angeles, CA – 2016
- Animated 2-6 actions and cycles for 15 unique characters on Operation You, a VR/AR product. Rigged 15 characters through Mixamo, and added facial blendshapes to all characters.
Pirate Beats Ninja, Animator Los Angeles, CA – 2015
- Animated full sets of movements for an enemy (idle, death, run/walk, attack, and hit), as well as the player’s slow and fast attacks for 2 unique weapons.
Animation Mentor, Animator Emeryville, CA – 2013
- Collaborated with classmates to contribute to the writing, direction, and storyboarding of a short film for a final project. I was responsible for animation in 10 shots.