SHOWREEL: https://vimeo.com/192527369 PASSWORD: reel
ROLE: Gameplay Animator at 2K Games Jan 2017 – Present
PROJECT: NBA 2k18
RESPONSIBILITY: – Gameplay Character Animator with a focus on mo-cap cleanup animation.
– Worked closely with lead animator and animation director to maintain the
shots delivery within strict deadlines.
-Key-Framed prop animation for the cut scene and interactive gameplay.
-Edit mo-cap data to make the looping workable.
ROLE: Animator at Sanzaru Games Dec 2015 – Dec 2016
PROJECT: VR Challenge Games
RESPONSIBILTY: – Key frame realistic animation style for different VR games.
– Mo-Cap Cleanup for the Basketball game play.
– Work with producer and art director to improve the blending in the
– Retarget the mo-cap data with character asset.
– Implement 3D assets into UE.
ROLE: Animator at AiProductionz Feb 2014 – June 2015
RESPONSIBILTY: – Animator on several TV commercials.
– Animator on Our Family TV special series.
ROLE: Lead Animator at TwoFour54 2012 – 2014
RESPONSIBILTY: – Planning the animation Tasks.
– Coaching the animators while keeping them committed to the project.
– Optimizing animation pipeline.
ROLE: Senior Animator & Rigger at Blink Studios 2006 – 2011
PROJECT: Variety of Character Animation Work
RESPONSIBILTY: – Come up with different new techniques to speed up the work.
– Working with different art director to translate their ideas into artistic visuals.
– Character rigging (Body-Facial) for humanoid and quadruped using 3dsMax
– Key Framed animator.
ROLE: Animator at Space Toon TV Kids 2004 2005
RESPONSIBILTY: – Creating concepts for channel identity.
– Designing and animating overall visual appearance on-air graphics.
– Worked with team of generalists on the daily character animation
needs of the different shows for kids.
ROLE: Animator, Modeler, Rigger at Afkar Games 2001 – 2003
PROJECT: Under Siege (FPS)
RESPONSIBILTY: – Modeling and Texturing game assets.
– key Frame animation characters for gameplay and cut scenes.
– Level conception from sketches to modeling in Gamestudio A4 Editor.
PROJECT: Qurish (Strategy Games)
RESPONSIBILTY: -Worked in Cinematic Dept. to improve key shots for release trailer and
– key Frame complex animation asset for in game sequences.
SOFTWARE: Maya, Motion Builder, 3dsMax, Softimage, Unreal Engine, Shotgun,
Adobe Package, Final Cut.
EDUCATION: Animation Mentor 2007-2009, GOBELINS, l’école de l’image summer Classes 2010,
BA Industrial Design.
AWARDS: -CG Slayer reel 2015
-Daddy ABC: Best Animated short at the California international shorts film
-Quacker: best animation TVC at the Digital Studios Fest 2009.
-Story Train 2: 2013 Kid Screen Award in NY.
-Ostora: Official selection at the 3D FF in USA 2012.
LATEST SHOWREEL: https://vimeo.com/192527369 PASSWORD: reel
www.sabahyazaji.com | Email: email@example.com