4173 State Route 13 Truxton, NY 13158
· Unity 5.0
· Play Testing
· Level Design
· Object Oriented Design
· User Interface Programming
Full Sail University
August 5th, 2013 – September 2nd, 2016
Bachelor’s Degree of Science Majoring in Game Design
Unreleased Action Linguistic Game – My Responsibilities Included
· Programmed using C# several mechanics and systems of the game including shooting, power-ups and achievement system, including the UI screen for the achievements.
· Collaborated with the VFX artist and SFX audio personnel to get the projectile art and sound assets as well as the power-up assets in game and functioning.
· Play tested the systems and mechanics that I was responsible for with the goal of finding and fixing any bugs.
Full Sail Capstone Project – “Rise of the Nephilim” – My Responsibilities Included
· Programmed using C# several in-game mechanics, including power-ups, player health system, pause functionality, and player objectives.
· Animated the player character using Unity 5.0’s built in mecanim system.
· Worked Extensively in Unity 5.0, Visual Studio, improving my C# Scripting knowledge and learning useful tools within Unity’s game engine.
· Thoroughly play tested every iteration of our game builds with the purpose of finding and reporting bugs to our home made bug tracking datasheet.
World Building Project – My Responsibilities Included
· Designed, blocked out, and polished my own level within the world of this group project.
· Connected my level to the beginning and end of each of my teammates levels in Unity.
· Programmed in C# every mechanic in my level, including door switches, pressure plates, fire traps and certain pick-ups.
· Play tested to make sure there was no way to skip my level or to get outside the bounds of my level.
Prototyping Practice Project – My Responsibilities Included
· Programmed using C# of every mechanic and system in this 2D, Side scrolling platformer.
· Created, delegated and supervised playtesting sessions of several peers with the goal of understanding how players interact with the prototype, and how to improve certain UX aspects.
Tech Associate, AXA US, Syracuse NY – February 27th, 2017 to Present
· Working on a team handling data/user security within AXA.
· I handle low level tasks like authenticating users between servers within LDAP
August 2013 - September 2016
Game Design Bachelor's Degree at Full Sail University
February 2017 - April 2017
Tech Associate at AXA US