2 Squadron pl, Palm Coast, FL 32164 | 732-589-9672 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I am flexible and energetic, with a fresh perspective. I stand poised to take on the world smashing through obstacles, breaking down boundaries, and furthering myself and the ones around me through perseverance.
· Photoshop; Illustrator; Microsoft Office; Maya; Mudbox; Unreal Engine 4
Broadcast Booth, Tampa Yankees, Tampa, FL
· Worked the scoreboard, including entering the current batter’s picture, graphics, balls, strikes, and runs. Played sound effects and batter’s walk-up music with precision. Announced home players names as they approached the batter’s box.
2017 – Present
December 2016 – August 2017
Part Time Supervisor, UPS
· Organized and led teams of individuals throughout day to day operations. Communicated effectively with other supervisors to maintain operation efficiency. Managed day to day hindrances to adhere to strict On-Time Network.
Bar Server, Dave and Busters
· Served guests with a focus on bar drinks and specialties. Assisted in multiple guest relations from party catering to game services. Constructed and deconstructed party areas including buffet tables, seating arrangements, and party favors.
February 2015 – November 2016
· Cater to guests. Assisted co-works. Take and ring up orders, handle payment and thank customers. Communicate with customers regarding comments and complaints. Fill in at other positions (dishwashing, hosting, cooking) as needed.
July 2012 – May 2014
Server, Benihana, Edison, NJ
· Assisted co-workers, including training. Greeted customers in the restaurant, took and rang up orders, handled payment and thanked customers. Communicated with customers regarding comments and complaints. Observed diners to anticipate any additional needs and respond to requests. Packaged take-out foods and served food to customers. Received and recorded patrons’ dining reservations. Facilitated prompt and accurate seating and service of all guests. Maintained a professional tone at all times including during peak rush hours.
January 2011 – July 2012
Runner, Johnny Rockets, Woodbridge, NJ
· Trained new employees. Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment, and order transaction area. Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving. Cleaned up spilled food, drink and broken and dishes, and removed empty bottles and trash. Loaded dishwashers and hand-washed items such as pots, pans, knives. Portioned and wrapped food. Cooked food properly and in a timely fashion, using safety precautions. Ensured first-in-first-out system with all ingredients labeled and stored properly.
May 2009 – November 2009
Manager in Training, Six Flags, Jackson, NJ
· Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity. Efficiently resolved problems/concerns to the satisfaction of employees/customers. Exhibited thorough knowledge of foods, beverages, supervisory duties, service techniques, and guest interactions. Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality. Developed and maintained a staff that provided hospitable, professional service while adhering to policies and business initiatives. Communicated well and used strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with guests and employees. Managed kitchen operations for a fast-paced kitchen. Checked-in deliveries and signed-off on products received. Stocked and rotated products daily. Suggested additional items to customers, as appropriate, to increase restaurant sales. Completed closing duties, including restocking items and closing out the cash drawer. Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests’ service needs.
AAS, Game and Interactive Media Design, Union Community College, Union, NJ
Associates in Applied Science at Union County College